• The KillerFrogs

Fire whoever is in charge of gameday experience.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Make the kids mow yards to pay for them.
th

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Imma say one more thing. Well honestly, I’ll post it prolly a couple of other times this year, because I have accepted the job of officially complaining about the band announcer. This gentleman has been announcing the band since I was a freshman in’89 and Lord only knows how long before. I thank him for his incredible contributions to an institution he must dearly love. He’s amazing. And it is time for him to pass the mantle to someone else, so that they may carry his torch. His watch is over, as demonstrated by the stark contrast between the Pine Bluff band announcer and our own. The differences between the bands were as if Jimmy Hendrix opened and Laurence Welk was the headliner. Embarrassing isn’t the right word, but it is the first that comes to mind. Perhaps time to shake it it up just a tad. No need to take notes on this students, I’ll come back to it before the season ends. But it really should be on the final exam.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Imma say one more thing. Well honestly, I’ll post it prolly a couple of other times this year, because I have accepted the job of officially complaining about the band announcer. This gentleman has been announcing the band since I was a freshman in’89 and Lord only knows how long before. I thank him for his incredible contributions to an institution he must dearly love. He’s amazing. And it is time for him to pass the mantle to someone else, so that they may carry his torch. His watch is over, as demonstrated by the stark contrast between the Pine Bluff band announcer and our own. The differences between the bands were as if Jimmy Hendrix opened and Laurence Welk was the headliner. Embarrassing isn’t the right word, but it is the first that comes to mind. Perhaps time to shake it it up just a tad. No need to take notes on this students, I’ll come back to it before the season ends. But it really should be on the final exam.
My nephew, at his first TCU game: "I expected the band announcer to drop into Korean War flashbacks at any second."
I know the guy is well loved and deservedly so, but the difference between the bands last night was day and night. You know the TCU band did not want to follow *that*, despite the presence of the "Word famous Boston Brass!"

Did he use the term "razzle-dazzle?

flyfishingfrog

What compels someone to wake up in the morning and tweet at the athletic director about hot dogs? The older I get the less people there are that can even remotely relate to.
Yep

You start to realize the reason old men tell people to get off their lawn is because there is a 90% that person is a freaking idiot and not worth dealing with...

Last edited:
I just heard that, because this post got seven likes, the person who gave the invocation has also been fired.
We are making a difference here people.

OT but at the luncheon the guy started the invocation with "god of many names and many faiths..." It was at that moment that I opened my eyes, looked up and took a sip of my beer.

Brog

Yep

You start to realize the reason old men tell people to get off their lawn is because there is a 90% that person is a freaking idiot and not worth dealing with...

Okay, not sure whether to be offended or not. Is the freaking idiot you are describing the old man, or the person on his lawn? Let me know, as I need to get offended as quickly as possible if you're talking about the old man.