• The KillerFrogs

We suck.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
My question is what exactly did we get out of this game? We saw that perhaps Duggan is the better qb with a vanilla game plan? Can Delton be better if the game plan is different? If so, we wasted a game. We did not dominate the line on either side of the ball. Is that because we played a FCS opponent? Then why play a FCs opponent? Might be time to stop playing FCS opponent because it’s a waste of a playing date. Only hurts perception in the media. If we are trying to win a championship - or at least get to a playoff - then these games where Patterson won’t let the score get out of hand only hurts the team.

Look at it as being the closest thing we have to a preseason game. See who can do what and not have to worry about winning. Now, if we don’t improve (coaches always say most improvement is between game 1 and 2), could be a long season, but I think we will get better. I thought UAPB played as well as any of our opening opponent cupcakes except South Dakota State. They seemed well coached and played hard. Hard to make any snap decisions after one game.

LVH

Different teams on both sides of the ball, no two games are the same. We’ve also lost to Northwestern State and SMU and Kansas.

The 2011 SMU team we lost to won a bowl game.

All 3 of the above teams would have zero issues with UAPB.

UAPB finished last place a year ago in a conference that sits out the FCS playoffs because they know they are overmatched.

CountryFrog

UAPB finished last place a year ago in a conference that sits out the FCS playoffs because they know they are overmatched.
We get it man. UAPB was awful awful awful last year. You've been posting this about 10 times per day in every single thread non stop for the past 3 weeks.

Feel free to bring some new information at some point if you have any.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

I never said they had any issues with UAPB, not sure how that is even relevant.

Oh, by the way, Kansas finished last year too.

COWTOWN FAN

That is all.

Piss off with the "a win is a win" garbage. This is the #253 of 256 team we are playing

piss off with the "We are still finding our QB" garbage. Penn State and Maryland both hung 70+ today despite QB uncertainty.

piss off with the "It was the first game" garbage. Lots of teams destroyed their FCS or FBS opponents today.
sell your tickets to a Frog Fan and follow some other team.

4 Oaks Frog

We shouldn’t have lost this game. UAPB was such a nothing team. There is just no excu....Wait a minute! We didn’t loose! We WON BY BY 32! Reading KFC for the last three days made me forget that we won. Well SONOFABITCH!!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

CountryFrog

I think if we had converted at least half the field goal opportunities and won like 55-7 instead that game would have had a much different feel to it.
That's part of being a good offense, though. You do convert those opportunities and you don't make all the mistakes we made that resulted in settling for FG's 6 times. Hopefully it gets better in future games.

Frog-in-law1995

Against Samford in 2014 we averaged 5.78 yards per play, ran for 4.3 yards per carry, and our top QB rating (Boykin) was 85.9. We won the game by 34 points.

Against Arkansas Pine Bluff, we averaged 5.97 yards per play, ran for 5.6 yards per carry, our top QB rating (Duggan) was 94.4, and we won the game by 32 points.

Everybody chill the scheiss out. If you are posting or liking all this negative stuff, get a grip. Go outside and get some fresh air or something.