• The KillerFrogs

Fire whoever is in charge of gameday experience.

Dogfrog

Well, UAPB did have a lot of injury timeouts for cramps and such. Take out half of thosr and I bet you cut out 40 mins

Yea I think their coach tried hard to make this as long a game as possible which is understandable. At one point they immediately followed a very long injury timeout with a regular timeout. The longer the uglier.

Dogfrog

I normally don’t eat at the stadium but I had a new parking spot and wanted to go early so we decided to eat at stadium pregame. Got inside about 6:00. First concession said they were still preparing the food. Went to a bbq line and they had bbq but “out of” buns an hour before kickoff so only hot dogs available. Trying to give positive feedback, I would suggest if they can’t be prepared early at all concessions just announce in advance the concessions that will be ready 2 hours before kickoff. Won’t be going that early in the future anyway, just a bad look.

FrogbyChoice

I try to get to away games and whether they big 12, SEC SEC or Big 10( no history with ACC or PAC games yet) the state schools usually do a pretty good job with in stadium experience. Most stadium foods sucks and cost too much. The audio/video is consistently better than ours. What I cannot understand is why we cannot audit what they do, cherry pick what really works and just copy it. I guess all that tax money delivers a higher level of presentation. The level of missed execution over the years just reinforces its not a priority. I guess I can tank up on the discount $5 beers and not focus on it. Go Frogs

Lone Frog

Did you see the big TVs under there? Also the ceiling fans? IMO that makes up for it.

I saw the TVs. One is mounted directly over my seat, so I can't see it without pretty much lying down in my friend's lap and twisting my neck around. The one to the right is obscured behind pipes. The one to the left is obscured behind large humans.

From time to time, they seemed to be synced to what I could make out of the bottom sliver of the scoreboard. Most of the time, they just displayed a TCU logo.

IMO that doesn't make up for it.

YA

I would like to see the new east side addition lights turned on if the lights have been installed. It would make an even more dramatic addition stand out while under construction.

TCURiggs

This thread...
giphy.gif

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
What compels someone to wake up in the morning and tweet at the athletic director about hot dogs? The older I get the less people there are that can even remotely relate to.

They did run out of hotdogs at halftime at one of the concession stands behind the student section. That was the same concession stand that couldn't take cards. They were having a bad night.

I didn't tweet ADJD though, I just spent an extra dollar and got sausage on a bun.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Karaoke Cam was a total failure and I don't need music during every single second of down time (although I thought Brubeck's "Take Five" (I think) during a review was genius. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the band plays it at halftime).