• The KillerFrogs

Fire whoever is in charge of gameday experience.

MTfrog5

My complaint was the game was 3 hours 40 minutes long. That is what is going to run off fans. I couldn’t believe how many timeouts and commercials there were. The first quarter alone was an hour and only 3 points scored.
It is impossible for the teams and crowd to stay in the flow of the game because of the TV timeouts. Something needs to change but money will always trump common sense regarding advertising dollars.

ftwfrog

I guess I don’t pay attention to what song is played and when.

Beer was cold. Beer was reasonably priced.

I’m going to give you just a little bit of info: stadium food is not good. Even if it’s from a decent restaurant. It has been packaged and usually cooked off sight. We have this odd tradition of eating somewhere before the game. Other people i know actually cook food at their tailgate. It’s pretty fun. You should try it sometime.

Real men don’t use straws after the age of 11.

JugbandFrog

My complaint was the game was 3 hours 40 minutes long. That is what is going to run off fans. I couldn’t believe how many timeouts and commercials there were. The first quarter alone was an hour and only 3 points scored.
Well, UAPB did have a lot of injury timeouts for cramps and such. Take out half of thosr and I bet you cut out 40 mins

4 Oaks Frog

Somehow I think if the Frogs offense had scored 59 instead of 39 then there would be fewer complaints about "Gameday Experience."
No...If we had scored 159 points, and given away 50lb bars of gold, some of these ass hats would have still been screaming “Fire Cumby, and this [ Finebaum ] is to heavy!”...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

4 Oaks Frog

A couple of thoughts about the new scoreboard:

1) For all the offseason hype about how big the new scoreboard was going to be, it didn't appear all that huge to me. Perhaps part of the problem was . . .

2) Approximately 10% of the bottom of the scoreboard was covered by logos from sponsors! Now, if the athletic department is going to brag about how big its scoreboard is, why make it, for all intents and purposes, 10% smaller than its actual size? Or are those ads being used to pay for it?

The increasing commercialization of college football continues to irk me though I guess there's not much we can do about it. Can I get an amen or a +4 from somebody?
Nope you can’t. Who are you? Are a baylor troll with scoreboard envy?
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

MAcFroggy

I Sit on the east side non-club section. Food/drink lines did not seem long at all. They got lengthy during halftime, but other than that they were normal.

Beer sales went well. They were definitely not enforcing the two drink per person limit.

Almost every school that has a large Jumbotron does the permanent ads. I know for a fact OU and Texas do it as well.

Overall, I thought it was better than previous years experience. No more sandstorm and no more go frogs guy in the middle of the field.

Tom Brown

A couple of thoughts about the new scoreboard:

1) For all the offseason hype about how big the new scoreboard was going to be, it didn't appear all that huge to me. Perhaps part of the problem was . . .

2) Approximately 10% of the bottom of the scoreboard was covered by logos from sponsors! Now, if the athletic department is going to brag about how big its scoreboard is, why make it, for all intents and purposes, 10% smaller than its actual size? Or are those ads being used to pay for it?

The increasing commercialization of college football continues to irk me though I guess there's not much we can do about it. Can I get an amen or a +4 from somebody?

"In communist Russia, we had no advertisements on the video boards at our American football games. "

froginmn

Dahh! Paper straws!! Screw the turtles!

They definitely made my drink taste differently. It didn’t last long.

Great idea for food court shopping mall, horrible for game.
Yeah I don't get the straw issue. Are we dumping our stadium trash in lakes and oceans? Or are turtles going to landfills and incinerators to get the straws?