• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: UAPB vs TCU

Wexahu

I don’t recall seeing a TCU QB with as quick a release as Duggan has..Its NFL looking

Not comparing him at all to Peyton Manning (duh) but he does have a similar delivery in the way he moves his head and throws very overhand. Needs to have something besides a fastball though, he didn’t show much touch on throws where he needed some.

Froggish

Not comparing him at all to Peyton Manning (duh) but he does have a similar delivery in the way he moves his head and throws very overhand. Needs to have something besides a fastball though, he didn’t show much touch on throws where he needed some.

Touch wasn’t in his vocabulary

Chew

I don’t know man. I think we played down a bit, Gary went a bit vanilla as to not show much and Cumbie did Cumbie things. It’s APB, they aren’t anywhere near conference competition. Granted, it could’ve been 46-7, but we did not look crisp throughout the game.

NWLA, just gonna use your post because it’s the last one to reference “vanilla” play calling. But, has Gary ever specifically said we are going to keep things simple and hide wrinkles from opposing teams? Or is this just something we’ve cooked up as fans to make ourselves feel better about something we think is lackluster?

Full disclosure, I’m on the Duggan bandwagon after today. I know it’s gonna be rough at times but I liked his composure, velocity on his throws, and how the team performed when he was in. He needs to learn how to use more touch on his passes imo. Delton looks like a good leader, and is by all accounts a tremendous person, but he looked erratic at times, and I was reminded often of the “panic scramble” play calls of years past.

Latest posts