• The KillerFrogs

We suck.

LVH

That is all.

Piss off with the "a win is a win" garbage. This is the #253 of 256 team we are playing

piss off with the "We are still finding our QB" garbage. Penn State and Maryland both hung 70+ today despite QB uncertainty.

piss off with the "It was the first game" garbage. Lots of teams destroyed their FCS or FBS opponents today.

Obvious Troll

That is all.

Piss off with the "a win is a win" garbage. This is the #253 of 256 team we are playing

piss off with the "We are still finding our QB" garbage. Penn State and Maryland both hung 70+ today despite QB uncertainty.

piss off with the "It was the first game" garbage. Lots of teams destroyed their FCS or FBS opponents today.

Idaho? Really? Do you have any idea how bad Idaho is? Idaho has been bad for decades. You're smoking rainbows if you thought Penn State was going to do anything but throttle Idaho.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
You’d think Purdue is some sort of national power or something the way we seem to be so afraid of showing them anything. It’s freaking Purdue. At this point I’m not sure we have any flash to show, but I hope I’m wrong.

No, but I think he values that game more UAPB. GP never puts it all out there in the first game.

TCUWIN

Anyone think GP was going to show much flash before Purdue?
My question is what exactly did we get out of this game? We saw that perhaps Duggan is the better qb with a vanilla game plan? Can Delton be better if the game plan is different? If so, we wasted a game. We did not dominate the line on either side of the ball. Is that because we played a FCS opponent? Then why play a FCs opponent? Might be time to stop playing FCS opponent because it’s a waste of a playing date. Only hurts perception in the media. If we are trying to win a championship - or at least get to a playoff - then these games where Patterson won’t let the score get out of hand only hurts the team.

4th. down

Anyone think GP was going to show much flash before Purdue?

IMO, it's not the flash - who cares, line it up and we are coming right at you. We tried that, hence we passed more than we ran. A dominant APB defensive front, many times a 3-3-5 was not one we could maul like we thought.

GP desperately wants to win a NC before he retires but sorry to say, not with this staff - you are not going to beat Clemson, Bama, Ohio State or even OU with a average coaching staff. Yes, Cross has done a magnificent job with special teams, best game I can remember for that and some other areas were good also. The team was not ready to play their first game, hence 7 fumbles and numerous dropped passes.

ifrog

You’d think Purdue is some sort of national power or something the way we seem to be so afraid of showing them anything. It’s freaking Purdue. At this point I’m not sure we have any flash to show, but I hope I’m wrong.

Well they did beat Ohio State.....