• The KillerFrogs

Line for the game is finally up.... we are 55 point favorites

LVH

I don't see them scoring at all. This is going to be a 2017 Kansas game type of offensive performance from UAPB. The only way they score is if we give it to them on a turnover.

Now ask the question - do we score more than 55? I think so. This is the worst team we have ever played in the modern era. The FCS schools we have blown out in the past would beat this team by 35+

Frog-in-law1995

I don't see them scoring at all. This is going to be a 2017 Kansas game type of offensive performance from UAPB. The only way they score is if we give it to them on a turnover.

Now ask the question - do we score more than 55? I think so. This is the worst team we have ever played in the modern era. The FCS schools we have blown out in the past would beat this team by 35+

They’re gonna score in the 2nd quarter on a wheel route down the east sideline from midfield. Saw it in a dream. Or a rerun of an old D2 gane.

BABYFACE

And sometimes they are so bad you can’t help it.
True.

I read where GP said that if players score when they are told not to, they will come out of the game. Whether that’s means 52 points or 70. I don’t know. I see GP stopping at 60.

CountryFrog

How would the 2019 APB defensive line matchup against the 2012 Grambling offensive line?

TCUownstheBig12

2012 Grambling was 1-10...the win over Virginia-Lynchburg. I think this UAPB team might be a tad better...

TCUownstheBig12

The lost to a game to a FCS team 90-6.

The lost to Southern by 32 points as well.

Southern won their division in their conference. The 90 points were to SDSU (I think) - which, as you know, is a legit program. Grambling 2012 lost every game except to a team that wasn’t even worthy of NAIA status. Last year, UAPB wasn’t even the worst team in the SWAC.

Pharm Frog

True.

I read where GP said that if players score when they are told not to, they will come out of the game. Whether that’s means 52 points or 70. I don’t know. I see GP stopping at 60.

I highly doubt players are instructed to “not score” unless we’re taking a knee. You handle that with play calling and personnel groupings. We don’t even tell our players not to score when we should.