• The KillerFrogs

2019 Depth Chart

BigPurple87

As always, you prove to be a complete idiot.

To everyone else, I apologize for the “I know something you don’t, and now we’re screwed” schtick from last night.

Per JC over at 247, the extent of the injury isn't as severe as it was initially thought, which if true, is fantastic news.

Go scheiss yourself. Someone needs to knock the [ hundin] out of you

BigPurple87

As always, you prove to be a complete idiot.

To everyone else, I apologize for the “I know something you don’t, and now we’re screwed” schtick from last night.

Per JC over at 247, the extent of the injury isn't as severe as it was initially thought, which if true, is fantastic news.

Where did jc say they initially thought it was severe

Moose Stuff

Which is why your post kinda sucked. Some dad advice from me.... you seem like a smart dude and are mostly a very solid contributor to the board.... flip a switch.... optimism over pessimism every time moving forward. It’s not that hard and you’ll be a better man for it.

Froggish

I believe two things about this team...

1. Top to bottom it is probably the most athletic we’ve ever had

2. The depth is brutally untested

Whichever of those we are talking about in 6 weeks will define this season. Would be ashamed to struggle with what could be as many as 6-7 NFL players in the roster

tcumaniac

Which is why your post kinda sucked. Some dad advice from me.... you seem like a smart dude and are mostly a very solid contributor to the board.... flip a switch.... optimism over pessimism every time moving forward. It’s not that hard and you’ll be a better man for it.

I don't disagree with your logic when it comes to life in general. But this is a message board. Just as my over pessimism annoys the hell out of you, your over optimism bugs the hell out of me. It's part of the beauty that adds to the drama and entertainment of killerfrogs. I personally wouldn't want it any other way.

BigPurple87

This thread actually forced me to like a BP87 post.

You all are so smart. There is a reason I post [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. When people post [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] as fact, I respond with an equal amount of [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]

Moose Stuff

You all are so smart. There is a reason I post [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. When people post [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] as fact, I respond with an equal amount of [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]

No. The reality is that you’ve posted multiple times on here about something that was wildly untrue. Don’t try to pretend like that was some sort of an act now. LMAO.

Fortress Frog

Now that that’s cleared up. We need to get Tony Wallace back. Maybe Michael O later in the year. CB depth is gonna be an issue all year long. Good news is whoever our starters will be next year are likely gonna get some significant PT this year.

tcumaniac

Yeah just because Maniac is wrong doesn’t mean I’ll ever believe what BigPurple87 says is happening
I wasn’t technically wrong about anything that I posted on here. The only thing I implied was that there was a hurt starting corner. Which is true.

I was told Julius hurt his knee, and they feared it was an acl tear, but that they hadn’t received the MRI results yet. Based on previous experience, when someone thinks there’s an acl tear, it’s almost always an acl tear, so that’s what I was going with.

The latest report from this morning that it is only an MCL sprain and he’s only out for a month is essentially a miracle based on what was initially expected.

MTfrog5

I wasn’t technically wrong about anything that I posted on here. The only thing I implied was that there was a hurt starting corner. Which is true.

I was told Julius hurt his knee, and they feared it was an acl tear, but that they hadn’t received the MRI results yet. Based on previous experience, when someone thinks there’s an acl tear, it’s almost always an acl tear, so that’s what I was going with.

The latest report from this morning that it is only an MCL sprain and he’s only out for a month is essentially a miracle based on what was initially expected.
So wait until your source hears about the MRI? Just like what is wrong with news nowadays, everyone wants to be first instead of waiting for things to develop and be accurate with their reporting.

CountryFrog

You'll always be at the top of our depth chart for massive overreactions without obtaining all (or any) of the facts.

BigPurple87

You definitely implied our season was over which would imply a season ending injury

BigPurple87

You just admitted you didnt have all the facts but started posting anyway as if it was conclusive

Latest posts