• The KillerFrogs

NCAA football TV schedule

Limp Lizard

No info on the on screen guide for DirecTV. I'm getting worried. Things are preventing me from going. FSSW+ has a Sooner pregame of some sort listed.

HFrog12

No info on the on screen guide for DirecTV. I'm getting worried. Things are preventing me from going. FSSW+ has a Sooner pregame of some sort listed.

I am right there with you. I have basically the entire Fox lineup on DirectTV and do not see the game on my guide anywhere, other than a replay on Tuesday.

Limey Frog

I just switched out Sling for YouTubeTV, and my Amazon Fire box for Roku. YouTubeTV includes local 'over-the-air' networks like ABC, as well as both Fox and ESPN channels. I don't think there are many games you'll miss with this; it's $50 a month and you can just cancel after the season if you don't watch much TV when college sports are done (I cancel for April-August every year).

That's my tip, fwiw.

Chongo94

I am right there with you. I have basically the entire Fox lineup on DirectTV and do not see the game on my guide anywhere, other than a replay on Tuesday.

I saw it listed on my guide (U-verse) for Saturday night as it should be. Should be good to go...maybe DirectTV just hasn’t updated or refreshed their guide yet.

YA

Dish is in dispute with the Fox Regional stations. If they get something done today it will be available, if not the game will not be on their service tomorrow

asleep003

Dish is in dispute with the Fox Regional stations. If they get something done today it will be available, if not the game will not be on their service tomorrow
'Rumor' has it that the dispute could go into 2020. In any case, I've cancelled My dish and have gone to Hulu. A few hrs to get my new Roku lined up and a couple more hrs to have my Hulu account ready and on the air. Make sure your router has a minimum of 40 mpgs.

bc puckett

I'm doing this off the top of my head, as I can't get to a TV at the moment, but when I went through my Direct TV guide the other day it was listed on at least 3 channels 669 (definite), 684 and 693. The last 2 are "neighborhood" numbers but it was definitely listed in those areas.

Limp Lizard

We don't get 669 in the Metroplex and I can't get through all the automated bovine feces at DirecTV. 684 and 693 are not available, either. I guess the next step is contact TCU. I doubt they are aware about what is going on. Who should I contact about this mess?

bc puckett

Sorry. Not sure if this will help but Frognosticator posted above that it's on the YES Network if that's the case that's Channel 631 on Direct TV

Limp Lizard

Sorry. Not sure if this will help but Frognosticator posted above that it's on the YES Network if that's the case that's Channel 631 on Direct TV
Just a baseball game listed. TBD for 631-1. Called DirecTV and got put into a house with children and the woman had a thick accent. I really miss Frontier, and will probably switch back....at least every little thunderstorm does not kill the signal.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I really miss Frontier,

1a1a1a1a1a1a1amftphoto.jpg

Tumbleweed

I'm doing this off the top of my head, as I can't get to a TV at the moment, but when I went through my Direct TV guide the other day it was listed on at least 3 channels 669 (definite), 684 and 693. The last 2 are "neighborhood" numbers but it was definitely listed in those areas.

Found it on Dish in Prosper 684. Many Frogs live in Prosper, Celina, etc.