• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Trey99w

nice effort,but the starting bit from 2014 is played out though.

i realize many will never get passed though, but it wasn't the big snub of the program in my mind. that took place when the swc broke up and the frogs were left for dead.

the decisions that followed tcu finding itself on the outside looking in have had a bigger impact on the direction of this university and this school than 2014.

also, was that robinson walking down the tunnel by himself? seriously?
I understand. I just feel that reminiscing on “the snub” is a great way to fire up the fan base. It’s more about getting the juices flowing rather than being stuck in past situations wishing things could change. I believe this is our most complete team since that season and it’s not even close. And yes that was Robinson in the tunnel lol. Just thought it was a cool shot that I could use in the video . Anyways, GO FROGS

Mean Purple

So, working out this evening. Doing the floor to mil. press with dumbbells. I get done and just try to regain a bit.
A few minutes later I watch a guy blasting curls with a lot heavier dumbbells. Guy was going full on Joe Weider max mode. It was impressive. I stood there accepting the reality of my age.

I guess he went beyond the rule of "stop 2 shy of failure".

He starts lowering them down, sorta in front of him (putting them back on the rack). He looked burned. All of the sudden he just lost grip I guess and dropped one on his foot! He was wearing the old nike fly knit type shoes (I think that is what they call them).

At first I was a bit in shock taken aback. He just kind of hunched over and composed him self. We went over to see how he was. He just sorta waved us off, Picked up a small pack that he had his keys clipped to and said he was headed to the hospital. Limped out the door.

I hope that guy is ok. Tough monster for sure, because I would have dropped to the floor in absolute agony.
It was some serious weight he was moving.

PO Frog

So, working out this evening. Doing the floor to mil. press with dumbbells. I get done and just try to regain a bit.
A few minutes later I watch a guy blasting curls with a lot heavier dumbbells. Guy was going full on Joe Weider max mode. It was impressive. I stood there accepting the reality of my age.

I guess he went beyond the rule of "stop 2 shy of failure".

He starts lowering them down, sorta in front of him (putting them back on the rack). He looked burned. All of the sudden he just lost grip I guess and dropped one on his foot! He was wearing the old nike fly knit type shoes (I think that is what they call them).

At first I was a bit in shock taken aback. He just kind of hunched over and composed him self. We went over to see how he was. He just sorta waved us off, Picked up a small pack that he had his keys clipped to and said he was headed to the hospital. Limped out the door.

I hope that guy is ok. Tough monster for sure, because I would have dropped to the floor in absolute agony.
It was some serious weight he was moving.
I’m fine thanks.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Thanks. They caught it late. By the time they discovered it, it was pretty much nothing they could do.

He passed away in '94. Got the phone call from my mom on Thanksgiving night.

It's like what Mean said, with all the money and technology and research and everything that's been thrown at cancer and that damn thing just keeps affecting people's lives.

netty2424

Thanks. They caught it late. By the time they discovered it, it was pretty much nothing they could do.

He passed away in '94. Got the phone call from my mom on Thanksgiving night.

It's like what Mean said, with all the money and technology and research and everything that's been thrown at cancer and that damn thing just keeps affecting people's lives.
Tough deal. Heartbreaking phone call.

My pops went through it as well. Assuming I’ll look it in the eye one day too.