• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

TX_Krötenechse

I know most of y’all probably don’t read German, but the article was mostly a repeat of the BR article about him (including most of the same quotes and the anecdote about Harbaugh).

BUT there was an interesting section at the end - Hönig wants to remain a QB, full stop. He’s been told more than once that he’d be a phenomenal TE or whatever, but he has his heart set on being a quarterback. I suspect that he committed to TCU in part because we told him that he was our guy at QB for that class.

Hmmm. Lower right pic looks like he is holding up a longhorn sign and the other, well maybe a longhorn/raider combo.

tenor.gif

notyalc

I know most of y’all probably don’t read German, but the article was mostly a repeat of the BR article about him (including most of the same quotes and the anecdote about Harbaugh).

BUT there was an interesting section at the end - Hönig wants to remain a QB, full stop. He’s been told more than once that he’d be a phenomenal TE or whatever, but he has his heart set on being a quarterback. I suspect that he committed to TCU in part because we told him that he was our guy at QB for that class.

Reminds me of Sewo. Where does a physical specimen like superman play. Answer. Anywhere he wants.