• The KillerFrogs

OT: Best Inexpensive Restaurants in FTW

froginmn

HorsehoeHill. Best chicken fried steak in tiwn
This is one of the better dictation- induced typos of Wes' career.

Horse hoe is an Aggie favorite I believe...

But thanks Wes; I'm going to be very tempted to find Horseshoe Hill when I am briefly in FW in October.

Love chicken fried steak and can't get it in Minnesota.

Last weekend when I was in Funkytown I had some steak nachos with guacamole and black beans added at fuzzy’s on race streets that I would easily eat on the regular if I lived nearby. Also had pizza at new Buffalo bros dtown, and a Big Cat sandwich at Heim. All good affordable meals.

Speaking of Race St., a friend of mine opened a bar/listening room just down the street called the Post at River East. Y'all go pay them a visit. On it's way to becoming the best music venue in town.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Salsa Limon is incredible. That new joint they moved into on Magnolia is cool, too. I’ll second whoever said Horseshoe Hill. They also have a bunch of styles of chicken fried steak — my son’s favorite is CFS with two enchiladas on top. Oh to have the metabolism of a 21 year old.

HFrog1999

If you haven’t been, make a trip south on the Chisholm Trail to Godly, Tx and DelNorte Tacos. It is Mexican BBQ, and it is fantastic. 5 Star rating. It is an outdoor music venue, as well. Located in an old rock mid-20s service station. I recommend the Brisket Tacos
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

I second this.