• The KillerFrogs

Other Games Thread: Miami-Florida

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Love Franks celebrating like HE won the game. Dude threw one of the worst INTs ever and wa availed our by his defense, but keep on celebrating like you’re the star player, bro.

You must have missed it when he was talking to the camera after he scored his TD. "I do this so stop playing with me."

Last edited:

Wexahu

Love Franks celebrating like HE won the game. Dude threw one of the worst INTs ever and wa availed our by his defense, but keep on celebrating like you’re the star player, bro.

Absolutely an awful throw but whoever called that play is totally incompetent. I couldn’t believe it . What a comedy of errors that last 5 minutes was. At least it was entertaining.

Mean Purple

Miami O-line was seemed young and lost at key points during the game. Miami QB is talented but that was hard to watch.

Florida’s defense, especially LB play, was bringing some heat. Glad football is back, but that was hard to watch in the second half.
Miami has freshman tackles on the o-line. Florida looked bad.

Mean Purple

I had the ACC network on the other tv. It was a blast watching Coach Richt and Jon. They were a funny as [Waco]
Coach Richt could hardly sit down. My guess is he'll be coaching after a couple of years of tv. (like when FSU fires the current coach). Hard to tell, just at gut feeling. It could have also just have been because he went to the U. But they were into that game. Was fun to see Richt having a good time. Did not know that man like those cheese puffs so much.