• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘It’s not a money grab.’ TCU AD Donati goes in-depth on beer sales, in-and-out policy

Deep Purple

It is a money grab in that TCU squeezes every penny out of it's constituents that it can, We used to worship Jesus at TCU, now we worship Ben Franklin. Don't even think about mentioning Jesus and TCU in the same breath at a TCU function or you will be reprimanded. We are ashamed to proclaim ! That said I used to openly smoke, but hide to drink in ACS. Now we openly drink, but hide to smoke. I demand a betting kiosk as soon as sports betting is made legal in Texas, which is coming soon. Then all of the fans will be able to drink, gamble and sneak a smoke while watching the game.If we all lit up a once what could they do about it ? Nothing goes better with a beer than a ciggy and betting makes the game a whole lot more interesting. I draw the line at prostitution, although Ben F most likely would have no problem with it. TCU pays administrators and coaches millions, and sends students into the world with 6 figure debts without a second thought. Of course it is a money grab.
So you're pretty much all about Jesus, beer, betting, and cigarettes.

h37134C78

Last edited:

Mean Purple

I figured from the start that this was a reason why. I don't mind the in and out policy. I'm lazy. If I need to cool off, I go down in the concourse. That store has a/c, by the way.

-------------------

Donati said no stadium in the country that sells beer has an in-and-out policy, and it’s for safety and liability reasons. Exceptions will be made for medical reasons.

“This was something necessary that had to come hand-in-hand with beer sales,”