• The KillerFrogs

Props to former frog tyler alexander

ftwfrog

There was some segment that I only caught the beginning of, on the ticket today, about a press member not being able to get access to Verlander and the Astros after the game. Anyone know the story?

Edit: i just read what I typed again and it sounds really boring. Hopefully there’s more to the story.

Wasn't me

735x414mv.jpg

jake102

There was some segment that I only caught the beginning of, on the ticket today, about a press member not being able to get access to Verlander and the Astros after the game. Anyone know the story?

Edit: i just read what I typed again and it sounds really boring. Hopefully there’s more to the story.

Apparently that reporter has a laundry list of questionable actions (personal)

Eight

verlander and the reporter have a history, the reporter is not the most ethical, verlander at first wasnt going to talk to the media at all after the game (and i am sure he was pissed as it was losing on a 2 hitter after dominating detroit), he then decided he didn't want to shut out the houston media so he agreed to speak to everyone but the reporter from the detroit free press, this was verlander's call and not the astros depsite what the astros have stated, and in the end it won't matter at all.

astros will most likely get fined and verlander did get called out by houston media, but in the end not a huge deal.

verlander and the reporter have a history, the reporter is not the most ethical, verlander at first wasnt going to talk to the media at all after the game (and i am sure he was pissed as it was losing on a 2 hitter after dominating detroit), he then decided he didn't want to shut out the houston media so he agreed to speak to everyone but the reporter from the detroit free press, this was verlander's call and not the astros depsite what the astros have stated, and in the end it won't matter at all.

astros will most likely get fined and verlander did get called out by houston media, but in the end not a huge deal.

I think he's just on edge bc the teets have been occupied of late. Once they ween off the kid he'll be in a better mood.