• The KillerFrogs

Around the horn w/2019 Opponents

RufeBruton

7. UT - they lost most of their defensive starters and the majority of their OL starters but all their fans claim the backups are better... feel like I've heard that before
Their fingers are going to be all 'crinkled' after hot tub lounging with Merkin Mensa. Crinkled fingers are not skid resistant and the WRs are going to have a lot of drops.

Purp

Just spent entirely too much time researching. Since our Big 12 debut in 2012, we are:

Morning games:
Away 7-2
Home 10-3

PM Games:
Away 8-8
Home 8-6

Night Games:
Away 9-4
Home 12-5
Neutral 0-2

(I counted the 4:00 OU game in 2016 as both an afternoon and night game, since it spread to both)

Data:
View attachment 5999
So we want 11am games home and away. That settles it.

Interesting that we're good at 12am and night games in every venue, but afternoon games suck everywhere.

Wexahu

Just spent entirely too much time researching. Since our Big 12 debut in 2012, we are:

Morning games:
Away 7-2
Home 10-3

PM Games:
Away 8-8
Home 8-6

Night Games:
Away 9-4
Home 12-5
Neutral 0-2

(I counted the 4:00 OU game in 2016 as both an afternoon and night game, since it spread to both)

Data:
View attachment 5999

I’m sure our home record is skewed in night games because of the FCS games, which I think all but 1 or 2 have been at 7:00. This kind of reveals what I thought, the horror of playing at night on the road is largely a myth. Kind of like how winning in Lubbock is supposedly so hard, they have about the worst home field advantage in the league.