• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Eight

The original Schlotzsky's was on South Congress across from the State School for the Deaf. It was always a nice place to go for a quiet meal.

tragically south congress near tsd is over run with burger places that will charge you 20 dollars for an organic, anti-biotic, free range hamburger, gluten free artisan whole grain bun, lactose free cheese, small-farm local grown tomatoes, with artisan mayo, and french fries made from peruvian free trade potatoes.

you will have to wait in line for 30 minutes and it will take another 10 minutes for the food "artist" to prepare your meal, all the time surrounded by californians talking on their cell phone about what a great price they got on the condo they bought off barton springs all underscored by the low moan of john kelso spinning in his grave.

Chico Dusty

tragically south congress near tsd is over run with burger places that will charge you 20 dollars for an organic, anti-biotic, free range hamburger, gluten free artisan whole grain bun, lactose free cheese, small-farm local grown tomatoes, with artisan mayo, and french fries made from peruvian free trade potatoes.

you will have to wait in line for 30 minutes and it will take another 10 minutes for the food "artist" to prepare your meal, all the time surrounded by californians talking on their cell phone about what a great price they got on the condo they bought off barton springs all underscored by the low moan of john kelso spinning in his grave.

There is only one burger joint on South Congress

Eight

There is only one burger joint on South Congress

one such place on the face of the earth is too damn many and tragic that in a city that once had the greatness of dirty martin's (before the city of austin health department made them clean their grill and change the oil in the fryer) you have a cathedral of burger pretentiousness

bleedpurple

This is something I'm considering also. Doc alluded to it, but the best thing I can do for myself to preclude pain is increase core strength uniformly. The idea is that stronger core muscles will provide support for my spine and reduce the amount it has to support me. The byproduct is reduced inflammation in the areas that cause me trouble, which leads to fewer symptoms.
Exactly. Build the core to relax your back. Cheaper and better than a spinal fusion until the science gets better is her hope.

GeoFrog

Can’t remember, is it good luck when you pull into your hotel parking garage and there’s an Austin PD crime lab unit taking photos of the inside of a car?
tumblr_md144z3Emi1r5k9koo10_r2_250.gif

nwlafrog

I got the epidural steroid shot in my back and an mri scheduled by the Dr. to get a better look at the vertebrae and the nerves. My X ray looked good, though.

He ordered the mri after he observed the pain that I was experiencing in my lower back while he was manipulating my leg.

Feeling some relief after the shot, but also very hyper-active and having difficulty sitting still or resting the injury. Guess that comes with the shot.

I swear that darner hit the exact nerve causing the pain. Felt like the needle was in my bones.

He asked if I worked out and I told him today was back day. He informed me that I would not be doing that after the shot, ha.

The church of gains and the swoly bible will have to wait.

Ron Swanson

I’m in line for lunch down in Austin, and it’s a long line, so the group of college students behind me are playing this game where they pretend to sleep and the leader tells different people to wake up at different times, and then makes up some story about what happened to one of them. I honestly have no idea what they’re doing. Does this sound even remotely familiar to anyone?
We played it around the campfire when me and 5 buddies had our wives down to the ranch this February. I’m generally against games (my wife always wants to play games) and would prefer to just sit around getting drunk and making fun of each other, but it was actually pretty fun. It basically comes down to how good you can lie.

Frog-in-law1995

We played it around the campfire when me and 5 buddies had our wives down to the ranch this February. I’m generally against games (my wife always wants to play games) and would prefer to just sit around getting drunk and making fun of each other, but it was actually pretty fun. It basically comes down to how good you can lie.

That’s gotta be it. It sounded like some sort of bluffing game.