• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

Deep Purple

I'm not real sure I want to haul a load of cattle with an opulent luxury truck.
Ha! Lost track of how many luxury pickups I've seen all tricked out with chrome trim and roll bar, Humvee-style brush guards, extra light bars and light mounts, extra-wide dual rear wheels, chrome extended wheel hubs, lacquered paint job... the works. And it just screams "This is not a real work truck and has never seen a pasture or construction site in its life!"

Just an ego vehicle. My wife refers to trucks like that as "penis extensions."

Purp

I'm down with this. Street tacos are going to be gone before half time, though. The loaded waffles fries also sound tasty. I'll be honest, though, I've never thought the stadium food options to be lacking at AGCS or Lupton/DMC/Scholl for that matter. This will be an improvement, for sure, but I think a marginal one only because the prior food options were already pretty good.

Froggish

Got to give TCU Athletics and Donati some real kudos...They are trying to drastically alter the game day experience and they are putting their money where there mouth is.....I'm sure there will be some hiccups along the way but ultimately I think many of these things will bring in some nominal FW CFB fans which is really what TCU needs to grow.

Ha! Lost track of how many luxury pickups I've seen all tricked out with chrome trim and roll bar, Humvee-style brush guards, extra light bars and light mounts, extra-wide dual rear wheels, chrome extended wheel hubs, lacquered paint job... the works. And it just screams "This is not a real work truck and has never seen a pasture or construction site in its life!"

What does she call the Range Rovers driven by dozens if not hundreds of west FW hausfraus?

frogs9497

This reminds me back in high school of when my Dad's car was rear-ended. It was in the shop for a few weeks for repairs and repainting. Once he got the car back, I asked why he didn't have the shop put the TURBO emblem back on. He said it was for the same reason he didn't walk around with his D hanging out.

McFroggin

I'm down with this. Street tacos are going to be gone before half time, though. The loaded waffles fries also sound tasty. I'll be honest, though, I've never thought the stadium food options to be lacking at AGCS or Lupton/DMC/Scholl for that matter. This will be an improvement, for sure, but I think a marginal one only because the prior food options were already pretty good.

The food options at AGCS are abysmal.

Frog-in-law1995

This reminds me back in high school of when my Dad's car was rear-ended. It was in the shop for a few weeks for repairs and repainting. Once he got the car back, I asked why he didn't have the shop put the TURBO emblem back on. He said it was for the same reason he didn't walk around with his D hanging out.

2 ways to interpret that.

Froggish

The improvement should be in accessibility.

Purp

Sounds like some 4th quarter diarrhea to me. Good way to reduce late game fan numbers, Donati... idiot!!
Spot on. Combined with all the beer people are going to buy during the game (especially with happy hour prices before kickoff) and subsequent dehydration there's going to be some severe bubble guts in the 2nd half. They better bring back the in and out just to open up use of port-o-potties in the lots to relieve lines for the bathrooms.