• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

SuperBarrFrog

The 'Limited' models cost about as much as that S550 the salesman was trying to push on Dad. North of $85,000...

I'm not real sure I want to haul a load of cattle with an opulent luxury truck.

My dad always buys cars one year old and does a nationwide search. His most recent was a Honda Ridgeline and the interior of that truck is nicer than anything I’ve ridden in and think he paid 28k cash for the fully loaded version. Honda may not settle well with the folks on here, but it is a beautiful and practical truck. If you aren’t hauling a giant boat or tons of cattle (which you aren’t) it’s an amazing truck.

Double V

None of y’all have this right.

Basically, a push is initiated from a server. Opposite of that is a pull, which is initiated by the client.

Texts (SMS) are not push.
And the person that asked the initial question doesn't give a ship about the technical aspect of how they work.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
And the person that asked the initial question doesn't give a ship about the technical aspect of how they work.
After reading all these posts, I conclude that these are Notifications from the RifRam app. Yes? I got one yesterday about something or other. I can usually figure out how to turn notifications off, if they get too annoying.
Thanks for all the help!

froginmn

I think beer was going to be last, but then they saw on here where people were saying they wouldn’t do it this year because it would require no in/out, and there wasn’t enough time for fair notice of that. So they bumped up the beer and have been making [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] up since.
Maybe so but they're doing a good job of making up [ Finebaum ] that will create conflict on here and distract people from the actual daily updates. Like push notifications.

Brilliant!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I think beer was going to be last, but then they saw on here where people were saying they wouldn’t do it this year because it would require no in/out, and there wasn’t enough time for fair notice of that. So they bumped up the beer and have been making [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] up since.
I think pretty much everything beyond beer sales is window dressing. My comment was meant in jest. As usual.