• The KillerFrogs

TCU Construction Updates

tcumaniac

Hall from Tandy to Rogers Rotunda

Made a gif

ezgif-5-5814a32b4789.gif

Nice! Just making our degrees even more valuable. Jealous I wasn't around for this.

SnoSki

Have Addison & Randolph been returned to their original place? All grass/sod replaced in front of Sadler & between Science & Library?
Drove down university. It’s really close to being done. Hard to describe but it looks cleaner and updated and less “old college campus” now along the road.

Drove down university. It’s really close to being done. Hard to describe but it looks cleaner and updated and less “old college campus” now along the road.

Took out the fencing today. Looks like all the concrete has been laid. Just need landscaping and the big TCU wall thing put back in it's place. Most interesting is that there's no longer a curb on either side. It slopes down to the street, which will make it better for those who need assistance crossing. Also, those things that look like pawns are going to be installed, presumably, to protect those waiting to cross in case maximum overdrive happens.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Took out the fencing today. Looks like all the concrete has been laid. Just need landscaping and the big TCU wall thing put back in it's place. Most interesting is that there's no longer a curb on either side. It slopes down to the street, which will make it better for those who need assistance crossing. Also, those things that look like pawns are going to be installed, presumably, to protect those waiting to cross in case maximum overdrive happens.
Liked for maximum overdrive.

TCUdirtbag

Bollards - makes sense for accessibility and fire/emergency access to slope it for sure.

Are they moving the sign back closer to Sadler? I assumed they would but don’t know if they did.

HFrog12

Cardale Jones said it best - "We didn't come here to play school." Where is the stadium and scoreboard progress photos!?

In all seriousness, I do love seeing all of the construction photos from around campus.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Bollards - makes sense for accessibility and fire/emergency access to slope it for sure.
Are they moving the sign back closer to Sadler? I assumed they would but don’t know if they did.
The bollards look horrible and ruin the aesthetic of the whole thing. The sign is more modern looking (not brick) and still in the same place. This based on one look while at the stoplight. I'll try to walk over there tomorrow.