• The KillerFrogs

Study: Players perform better under angry, negative coaches

HFrog1999

https://www.studyfinds.org/for-coac...ositivity-when-it-comes-to-halftime-speeches/

3372-600x0-c-default.png

TCUBetterThanYou

Short term results studied here. Gary is a “tough coach” but when you look to the success of his players both on and off the field, his impact is clear.

I know this post was a bit tongue in cheek, but Gary is a long term manager. When you talk to him, lasting relationships, finishing your education, and valuing people are all super important to him.

Tumbleweed

Someone ought to interview Kelsey and have her describe GP, starting in mid July until a month after recruiting. Yes, Gary is a tough coach but has a heart of gold. Yes, he is intense but something you don't know, Kelsey is just as intense. Come up on the wrong side of her and you'll find out.
Not long ago, I felt Gary was considering putting the whistle down but my feeling now ..no ..no way. Why, b/c he has 'helped' build this program and seen it grow and grow and grow. He won't come out and say it, but he likes this team...a lot and TCU's horizon is bright - very bright. This beautiful university and 'its facilities' take a back seat to no one!!. Repeat, no one. This program is red hot and so is TCU!
If you get the chance, make it a point to go up to any of Gary's and Kelsey's family and say hello. Everyone of them has had a hand in making TCU great. And if you see a young school teacher pushing two six month old identical twin boys and their first born Jet, that look like their father who looks like their grandfather, you've found four of the Patterson's.

McFroggin

And if you see a young school teacher pushing two six month old identical twin boys and their first born Jet, that look like their father who looks like their grandfather, you've found four of the Patterson's.

And that is how Tumbleweed got restraining order #6.