• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
So, fun fact... the set of ESPN College Gameday has small air ducts that blow cool air on hot days / warm air on cold days from out below the top of the desk. So while Herbstriet’s face might be melting off the half pound of makeup he has reapplied ever ten minutes, his crotch stays as cool as an arctic cucumber.

Thinking something similar would be about right for the lower west side bowl.
This needs to be a feature in all automobiles sold in Texas.

HFrog12

Very cool. Yet I can see it now. Auburn has a wide open receiver for the game winner in the endzone and the lights malfunction and lights go red when the ball is in the air.

Dogfrog

My wife drives an EV that will allow you to circulate cool air in the cab while you shop or whatever. Also let’s you remotely precondition the battery and cab temp based on your departure time.

Purp

Ford, baby. "Climate Controlled Seating" is delicious, chilled air wafting up your seat and spine while the pavement outside melts in the late August sun...
We've bought our last few vehicles specifically because of this feature. it's a game changer.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
We've bought our last few vehicles specifically because of this feature. it's a game changer.
I took my Dad car shopping a few years ago. He wanted to see what the Mercedes guys had to offer, so we went on by. He asked the very prim and proper salesman if they had any cars with air-conditioned seats. The salesman sniffed and said, "We only have cooled seats in our S-Class models, sir."

I laughed at him and said, "Hell, I've got air-conditioned seats out there in my Ford pickup!"

Frog-in-law1995

I took my Dad car shopping a few years ago. He wanted to see what the Mercedes guys had to offer, so we went on by. He asked the very prim and proper salesman if they had any cars with air-conditioned seats. The salesman sniffed and said, "We only have cooled seats in our S-Class models, sir."

I laughed at him and said, "Hell, I've got air-conditioned seats out there in my Ford pickup!"

Yeah, but an F150 supercrew King Ranch cost $60 darning grand.

Double V

What? That isn’t what push notifications are, lol

Push notifications are the ones that - for iPhones anyway - appear at the top of your phone and can be swiped away. They’ll also show up on your lock screen. They are “pushed” to your phone through the app, but they definitely appear outside the app.

Easy enough to just not let the app send you notifications if you don’t want them.
Yeah...kinda like when you get a notification for......a text.

Double V

Ford, baby. "Climate Controlled Seating" is delicious, chilled air wafting up your seat and spine while the pavement outside melts in the late August sun...

Anyone remember the dealership down here in Georgetown that had a newspaper ad for the new F150s that highlighted the ventilated seats by asking: "Tired of wet backs?" Come on down to Mac Haik Ford and get a new F150 with ventilated seats!

Yeah, that didn't go over too well...

netty2424

Yeah, but an F150 supercrew King Ranch cost $60 darning grand.
Took my F150 in for a warranty repair couple weeks ago. They put me in one of the new F150 Diesel’s. That darning truck had power for days. From start to top end speed, it was just ready to accelerate. It was fairly stripped down model including cloth seats. It was $60k as well.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The 'Limited' models cost about as much as that S550 the salesman was trying to push on Dad. North of $85,000...

I'm not real sure I want to haul a load of cattle with an opulent luxury truck.