• The KillerFrogs

Total Dream Season Scenario

Froggish

Personality and swagger? I don’t ever want our guys to act like a bunch of jackasses, don’t care how many “5-star” recruits it attracts. I like the guys we have, and the way they act on the field.

Personality and swagger doesn’t = acting like jackasses. To me it means playing loose and having fun. I feel like we always look a bit uptight. A little celebrating never hurt anyone

Wexahu

Personality and swagger doesn’t = acting like jackasses. To me it means playing loose and having fun. I feel like we always look a bit uptight. A little celebrating never hurt anyone

Never once have I thought GP kept anyone from playing with a swagger and having fun out there. Sometimes you’re just not very good, hard to have a lot of fun out there then.

Do you think UT looked like they had fun and played with a swagger in the Strong years?

Froggish

Never once have I thought GP kept anyone from playing with a swagger and having fun out there. Sometimes you’re just not very good, hard to have a lot of fun out there then.

Do you think UT looked like they had fun and played with a swagger in the Strong years?

Winning makes everything more fun. I think that goes without saying. Having said that I’ve more then once seen GP getting all up in some kids grill for celebrating or trading words with someone. That happens in good and bad years. He’s just old school like that.

Wexahu

Winning makes everything more fun. I think that goes without saying. Having said that I’ve more then once seen GP getting all up in some kids grill for celebrating or trading words with someone. That happens in good and bad years. He’s just old school like that.

And if a kid of ours is out there mouthing off and taunting guys (and risking a stupid penalty) I have no problem with GP getting in their grill.

I’ve hardly ever seen him get on a kid for a celebration that didn’t draw a flag. If it draws a flag, the kid should get yelled at.

Froggish

And if a kid of ours is out there mouthing off and taunting guys (and risking a stupid penalty) I have no problem with GP getting in their grill.

I’ve hardly ever seen him get on a kid for a celebration that didn’t draw a flag. If it draws a flag, the kid should get yelled at.

Any kid that is making an ass of himself and drawing flags certainly deserves to get yelled at..No argument here

Wexahu

Any kid that is making an ass of himself and drawing flags certainly deserves to get yelled at..No argument here

I sure wish our kids wouldn’t have had so much fun celebrating the INT return against Baylor in 2014 and gifting them 30 yards on the kick return. Might’ve been the difference in the game and a spot in the playoffs. Sorry to bring it up but winning ought to be fun enough IMO.

Moose Stuff

I sure wish our kids wouldn’t have had so much fun celebrating the INT return against Baylor in 2014 and gifting them 30 yards on the kick return. Might’ve been the difference in the game and a spot in the playoffs. Sorry to bring it up but winning ought to be fun enough IMO.

Absolute chickenshit flag. I wish they’d actually celebrated more so the flag would have at least been well earned.

Wexahu

Absolute chickenshit flag. I wish they’d actually celebrated more so the flag would have at least been well earned.

I wish they’d have pretty much run straight to the sidelines like it was business as usual. We probably would’ve won the game.

Hard to tell exactly what happened unless you were down on the field, I have a hard time believing the refs called two unsportsmanlike penalties just for the heck of it.

netty2424

Still not sure it was ever actually shown on tv. I don’t remember seeing anything.

EDIT and it was 100% a difference maker imo.

Froggish

We were up 21 at that point..Getting that penalty sucked and I wish I knew why but it wasn’t the reason we lost

tcumaniac

While we're waiting, might as well dream...

Imagine if we won out in the regular season, beat OU in the Big XII CCG, and advanced to the CFP.

tOSU wins the Big 10, advances to the CFP, and we beat them in the first round.

LSU knocks off Clemson in the first round to advance to the final game.

TCU vs. LSU (battle of purple) and the frogs are victorious.

Triple redemption over the last five years in one stretch (beating OU, tOSU, and LSU).

Hey, one can dream, right?

If the coaches have the guts to start Duggan, this is entirely possible with this football team.

Wexahu

If the coaches have the guts to start Duggan, this is entirely possible with this football team.

Are you serious, Clark?

So you're suggesting the coaching staff either doesn't have the brains or the guts to start a QB that gives us the best chance of winning games? Do you realize how dumb that sounds? How many times has GP started the wrong QB? Take Boykin, Dalton, Pachall, any QB we've had here in the past 20 years and how many of them were capable of leading us to a national championship type season in their true freshman year?

And I'm curious, how many times have you seen Duggan play?

FrogCop19

Thorhoggalley83_r600x400.jpg

Not even a little?

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

Are you serious, Clark?

So you're suggesting the coaching staff either doesn't have the brains or the guts to start a QB that gives us the best chance of winning games? Do you realize how dumb that sounds? How many times has GP started the wrong QB? Take Boykin, Dalton, Pachall, any QB we've had here in the past 20 years and how many of them were capable of leading us to a national championship type season in their true freshman year?

And I'm curious, how many times have you seen Duggan play?

How many times have you?