• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ATC Frog

Is pot legal in OK?

As netty said, medicinal marijuana only. Just had a vote on it last cycle and it passed. The dispensaries just were allowed to open a few months ago as the state needed some time to hammer out the verbiage of the law.

And to answer satis’s question: there are green doctors around, but there’s considerably less advertising for them than there is for the myriad of dispensary options (for both cannabis and CBD).

netty2424

As netty said, medicinal marijuana only. Just had a vote on it last cycle and it passed. The dispensaries just were allowed to open a few months ago as the state needed some time to hammer out the verbiage of the law.

And to answer satis’s question: there are green doctors around, but there’s considerably less advertising for them than there is for the myriad of dispensary options (for both cannabis and CBD).
Do you have to be a resident of the state to get a medical card? Asking for a friend.
tenor.gif

ShadowFrog

Moderators
He had this lavender/CBD oil and put a drop in my palm, had me rub my hands together and take a deep breath. "To calm your anxiety." It was niiiiice. Later in the car, one of my friends (jokingly) accused me of being as high as a kite. But I didn't buy any of that. Maybe next time. :rolleyes:
...was Bolero playing in the background?