• The KillerFrogs

Purdue 2019 preview on BTN

Purp

But only scored 19 on Eastern Michigan and 14 on Auburn in their bowl game

They were wildly inconsistent
And given their personnel losses on offense I'd be stunned if they suddenly got a lot more consistent in the first few weeks of this season.

AddRan Clark

I'm pretty excited for the game. My brother is a Purdue grad. I was at the TCU vs Purdue NIT basketball game in 1992(?) though I was a wee lad. I live in Indiana, so if we win, I can gloat to some people for a little while.

I'm always nervous about away games, though Purdue has started very slow in recent years. They did make a bowl game last year, so there's definitely talent in West Lafayette. Really looking forward to being there, hopefully we have a good contingent of LOUD fans.

MTfrog5

I'm pretty excited for the game. My brother is a Purdue grad. I was at the TCU vs Purdue NIT basketball game in 1992(?) though I was a wee lad. I live in Indiana, so if we win, I can gloat to some people for a little while.

I'm always nervous about away games, though Purdue has started very slow in recent years. They did make a bowl game last year, so there's definitely talent in West Lafayette. Really looking forward to being there, hopefully we have a good contingent of LOUD fans.
You usually don’t have to worry about road games with fans. Those fans want to be at the games and it’s usually a blast

Peacefrog

Degenerate
2015-2017 Purdue’s recruiting classes had average ratings in the 81’s and not a small number of recruits that weren’t rated even a three star. These are their upperclassmen.

2018 average recruit ranking was 84. Better.

2019 they had a better recruiting class (on paper tigers - Friday night metaphor mixing) than TCU.

Fortress Frog

Luckily they’ll have a couple of substantial games, particularly against Vanderbilt, to give us some updated film before we head up there.

Fortress Frog

“Substantial” is not a word often used to describe a contest between Purdue and Vanderbilt.

Ha yeah, by substantial I guess I mean they are going to give us way more playing Vandy and even Nevada then we will playing A freakin PB. The counter to this I suppose is they will be way better tested.

Any other year if that matchup is the only game on, I’d rather watch Handmaid’s Tale with my wife.

Rose Bowl

It will be interesting to see if their qb comes back healthy. He was the starter last year before he got hurt and word is he has looked very good in fall practices. We should win so I’m not going to think anything different.

Go Frogs!!