• The KillerFrogs

Kyler and Kliff

Billy Clyde

Drafting Murray was a desperation move by a craptacular organization to try to put butts in seats. It makes you wonder if they hired Kliffy knowing they would take Murray. You can't fix a horrible offensive line and blase run game and weak receivers with a mobile qb.
They already had a first-round pick on the team who spent last year getting blowed up and having no chance to show what he could do. My money says UCLA guy has a better career than Murray.
Kliffy and Kyler are going to slip by some people this first year (probably) until defenses figure them out, and Kyler tweaks an ankle or knee (almost guaranteed) and starts to accumulate the inevitable injuries that running QBs always get in the NFL. By year 2, their fans will be asking why Murray has no protection, as he gets the wood laid to him more and more often. By year 3, they will be drafting the next Savior.

HG73

I actually think he could be fine, and if anything holds him back it won't be his physical attributes. My biggest concern is that I don't think Kyler is the smartest guy on the field. Not sure he has the Russell Wilson or Drew Brees smarts to navigate being a smaller QB.
He not smart, make 3 on Wunderlick test. Vince Young make 4.

froginmn

That might be true, unfortunately for you, you have no credibility left to discuss the matter. You drop facts that aren’t close to reality.
Maybe I'm missing your joke, but if not:

hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

StinnettFrog

I have no clue how it will pan out for Kliff or kyler but I think they have a chance to be successful. This season will definitely be a learning experience for both.