• The KillerFrogs

National Tell A joke day

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Plaintiff lawyer walks off a curb and gets hit by a bus. He comes to surrounded by flames being poked by a pitchfork by the devil. Shrugs and says, I guess I deserve this. He keeps getting pushed down lower and lower past several levels of hell. Sort snickers and says to the devil, ‘I guess I did stretch the truth quite a bit’. Just then he passes Ted Kennedy making love the a gorgeous and voluptuous blonde. The lawyer says, hold on now. I know I deserve hell, but come on! Lower than Ted Kennedy!?!
The devil says shut the fork up, how dare you question that woman’s personal hell!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Why do chicken coops have two doors? If they had four doors they'd be chicken sedans.
tenor.gif

Billy Clyde

Three-legged dog walks into an Old West saloon, wearing two guns, tied down low... Slams open the batwing doors, steps inside and slowly stares down everyone inside while giving his eyes a moment to adjust to the dim light. All eyes on him, the room is silent, until the he finally speaks... And in a low, threatening growl says, "I'm lookin' fer the man who shot my Paw."

AroundWorldFrog

My dad and some buds were playing golf when they ran into a really slow group. They started bitching, complaining, etc and finally the golf pro rode his cart out to them and told them one of the guys in the group ahead was a blind golfer.
My dad said "Tell the scheisser to play at night then"