• The KillerFrogs

Fall camp thread

Zubaz

Delton is getting all of the 1st team reps.
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

LVH

I am more high on Delton than others are here. He is going to be the guy. Duggan will eventually be the guy, but for now just appreciate the positives that Delton brings. This offense is going to be more built around the run game and play action this year.

jake102

If true, we’re really making sure we have a well hedged plan in case he doesn’t work out (sarcasm).

Also this would contradict Patterson’s timeline that they won’t pick their #1 until next week at the earliest.

The timeline was the end of this week (Saturday or Sunday)

texas_sicilian

The timeline was the end of this week (Saturday or Sunday)
Okay. Still doesn’t seem like you should completely rid yourself of any first team reps for the #2 guy moving forward (particularly with the uncertainty at the position), but I’m certainly not the expert here. Maybe it was just an expression and I took it literally.

jake102

Okay. Still doesn’t seem like you should completely rid yourself of any first team reps for the #2 guy moving forward (particularly with the uncertainty at the position), but I’m certainly not the expert here. Maybe it was just an expression and I took it literally.

We've done this virtually every year there's been a QB battle. Duggan will get plenty of reps with part of the 1st team as they mix and match a good amount.