• The KillerFrogs

National Tell A joke day

jake102

Five QBs are in a room - Delton, Duggan, Collins, Rogers and some rando named Downing

SR didn't turn the ball over in practice last year

frogs9497

I came across this review yesterday as I was searching for a bungee dog leash on Amazon, and got a pretty good laugh. I don't think this guy was trying to make a joke, as I assume he meant to type "darted," but unfortunately the D and F keys are right next to each other.

Showing 11-20 of 227 reviews

Mark B. Shimala

1.0 out of 5 starsHORRIBLE Clip
February 16, 2019
Color: Grey
Verified Purchase

I wanted to love this thing, but I can’t. The leash is excellent, but the clip that connects to the collar....HORRIBLE. First time using it was with our 57 lb AmStaff dog and we were at a large dog park that has two fenced off areas. We were in one by ourselves and when our dog saw another dog in the other area he immediately farted and the clip broke without any problem. Thank God we there were no other people or dogs in the section we were in because there is no way I would have caught him. He is fast. Needless to say, this is going back. Again, the leash portion is amazing, but they need to rethink the clip material on this.

If your dog is not like mine, this leash would be great. I have the matching collar and that is an amazing collar.

I would like to add that the seller reached out to me and tried to get me to change my review. Stay away from this seller. I can understand if my review is unwarranted, but clearly from my pictures it is not.

7 people found this helpful
Helpful
1 comment
Comment

• Showing 1 comments
    Sort by:
Roger Ebert 1 month ago
That must have been a strong fart.
Leave a reply

GeoFrog

Hey now...I suffer from dyslexia. Also insomnia. I’m agnostic, too. Basically I stay awake all night wondering if there is a dog.
giphy.gif