• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

Purp

If you choose to pay an extra $210 to circumvent the no in and out policy and that works out to $35 per game. Or, 5 beers at halftime purchased in the stadium. One is not going out at halftime to drink 5 beers in a break even situation. It is cheaper to not leave at halftime and purchase beer in the stadium.

If a person still wants to leave at halftime, that means the tailgate is more important than the game to them. Which is fine. I propose for these type of people that they only purchase a parking spot and not tickets. And I propose for TCU to add a $500 to $1000 surcharge for just parking only purchases. TCU still gets their money. People that just want to tailgate, they get that. Also, it frees up additional tickets for purchase.
I get where you're going with this and kinda like it, but I know a lot of folks who pay for season tix through friends' accounts. The only way people can sit with their friends sometimes is for the one with the most priority points to buy extra seats and sell them to the lower priority point friend for the season. Those lower priority point friends buy parking passes, yet don't have season tix to their name as far as TCU can tell. Your proposal would screw a bunch of good Frogs fans.

frogs9497

I get where you're going with this and kinda like it, but I know a lot of folks who pay for season tix through friends' accounts. The only way people can sit with their friends sometimes is for the one with the most priority points to buy extra seats and sell them to the lower priority point friend for the season. Those lower priority point friends buy parking passes, yet don't have season tix to their name as far as TCU can tell. Your proposal would screw a bunch of good Frogs fans.

I’ve had two parking spots since 2006, and I think back then season tickets were required to buy the spots. Evidently this has changed?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I’ll go out on a limb here:

My vote (no, I don’t twitter) is......Nothing come out of the ACS sound system for 4-5 minutes during one of these loooong TV breaks and.....let the TCU drummers or trumpets start a flash mob with something like these 2 videos.

Win Win for everyone—ShowGirls grew up with this stuff & probably had the moves down pat before their Quinceinera ball or society debut at 16. Once the band & the SG’s are rockin’ the rest of the student section will be nerding out as well. Might even make it to the Blue Hairs.

Purp

I’ve had two parking spots since 2006, and I think back then season tickets were required to buy the spots. Evidently this has changed?
Pretty sure I know several people who have spots and no tix bc they get their tix through a buddy. I suppose it's possible they buy their spots through the same buddy, but I've never heard of that being the case in roughly 15 years.

froginmn

She has refined tastes for such a Ute.
sd3gs.jpg

Paint It Purple

I’ll go out on a limb here:

My vote (no, I don’t twitter) is......Nothing come out of the ACS sound system for 4-5 minutes during one of these loooong TV breaks and.....let the TCU drummers or trumpets start a flash mob with something like these 2 videos.

Win Win for everyone—ShowGirls grew up with this stuff & probably had the moves down pat before their Quinceinera ball or society debut at 16. Once the band & the SG’s are rockin’ the rest of the student section will be nerding out as well. Might even make it to the Blue Hairs.

I’m an Old, but I think that would be great. Shadow for guest choreographer.