• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

Eight

are we looking for something easy and light to sing or something that embodies the chip on the shoulder mentality?

if the latter agree with don't back down as i doubt eight mile or battle of cleveland would play well.

LeagueCityFrog

I'll cosign this. I'll put in my vote for it from my PrimeCo phone.

Just put the words on the bottom on the new jumbotron and call it good. I posted the clean version above, not that the other version has that many cuss words.

That song is a VERY popular singalong song at the current Houston pool scene even though it was recorded in the late 90s.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
If you choose to pay an extra $210 to circumvent the no in and out policy and that works out to $35 per game. Or, 5 beers at halftime purchased in the stadium. One is not going out at halftime to drink 5 beers in a break even situation. It is cheaper to not leave at halftime and purchase beer in the stadium.

If a person still wants to leave at halftime, that means the tailgate is more important than the game to them. Which is fine. I propose for these type of people that they only purchase a parking spot and not tickets. And I propose for TCU to add a $500 to $1000 surcharge for just parking only purchases. TCU still gets their money. People that just want to tailgate, they get that. Also, it frees up additional tickets for purchase.
Revolutionary idea