• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

TX_Krötenechse

If you choose to pay an extra $210 to circumvent the no in and out policy and that works out to $35 per game. Or, 5 beers at halftime purchased in the stadium. One is not going out at halftime to drink 5 beers in a break even situation. It is cheaper to not leave at halftime and purchase beer in the stadium.

If a person still wants to leave at halftime, that means the tailgate is more important than the game to them. Which is fine. I propose for these type of people that they only purchase a parking spot and not tickets. And I propose for TCU to add a $500 to $1000 surcharge for just parking only purchases. TCU still gets their money. People that just want to tailgate, they get that. Also, it frees up additional tickets for purchase.
You don’t understand at all. TCU simply isn’t selling the correct type of beer because they don’t care about fans. Also my tailgate is in the 3.7% if parking that is within a 10-minute walk from my seat so I can definitely make it back in time.

BABYFACE

You don’t understand at all. TCU simply isn’t selling the correct type of beer because they don’t care about fans. Also my tailgate is in the 3.7% if parking that is within a 10-minute walk from my seat so I can definitely make it back in time.
Tongue in cheek, sarcasm? There will be craft choices to go with the mainstream lagers.

SuperBarrFrog

Bohemian Rhapsody - #1 all time easy
Dancing in the Dark - Night game
Born to Run - if we finally decide to run he damn ball
Free falling - season goes to hell
Twist and Short - Bueller? Bueller?
I’ve had the time of my life - final home game of undefeated dream season
Purple Rain - Anytime

Last edited:

MTfrog5

Bohemian Rhapsody - #1 all time easy
Dancing in the Dark - Night game
Born to Run - if we finally decide to run he damn ball
Free falling - season goes to hell
Twist and Short - Bueller? Bueller?
I’ve had the time of my life - final game of undefeated dream season
Students won’t know Born to Run or Dancing in the Dark even though I’d be singing along.

netty2424

Any of the 2 Live Crew hits are crowd pleasers:

Me so horny
Pop that Putty
Face down, Arse up
Hoochie Momma
We want some puttay
Banned in the USA
Screen-Shot-2013-09-04-at-8.21.48-PM.png