• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

netty2424

Yearly payout obviously better than lump sum.
tenor.gif

4 Oaks Frog

Great idea except that JD just gave people that really want to go in and out a $210 way to do it...... just buy these in addition to their other tickets and use them to get back in after they go out. End result..... more sold tickets, pretty much the same empty seats.
What did I miss? How does the mobile season pass skirt the new in and out policy?
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!

CountryFrog

I just can’t imagine enough people will think about that idea and then execute that plan for it to make an actual noticeable difference.

If 300 people did that for that purpose I’d be shocked.
Yea it's a pretty expensive way to get out to the parking lot for a couple beers when you can just drop $14 at the nearest concession stand for a couple while hanging out in the shade.

Not to mention they're not going to have a limitless supply of these tickets. So even if every single one of them sold was for the purpose of people wanting to go out and back in then that's a max of 3000 people? Maybe 5000? That's nothing compared to the current exodus.

College stadium procedure throughout the country.....Arrive early to tailgate before the game....enter the stadium

to watch the game....tailgate again after the game is over. Why was the Carter's open-ended swinging door policy ever

allowed to start in the first place???

BABYFACE

If you choose to pay an extra $210 to circumvent the no in and out policy and that works out to $35 per game. Or, 5 beers at halftime purchased in the stadium. One is not going out at halftime to drink 5 beers in a break even situation. It is cheaper to not leave at halftime and purchase beer in the stadium.

If a person still wants to leave at halftime, that means the tailgate is more important than the game to them. Which is fine. I propose for these type of people that they only purchase a parking spot and not tickets. And I propose for TCU to add a $500 to $1000 surcharge for just parking only purchases. TCU still gets their money. People that just want to tailgate, they get that. Also, it frees up additional tickets for purchase.

Last edited:

McFroggin

If you choose to pay an extra $210 to circumvent the no in and out policy and that works out to $35 per game. Or, 5 beers at halftime purchased in the stadium. One is not going out at halftime to drink 5 beers in a break even situation. It is cheaper to not leave at halftime and purchase beer in the stadium.

If a person still wants to leave at halftime, that means the tailgate is more important than the game to them. Which is fine. I propose for these type of people that they only purchase a parking spot and not tickets. And I propose for TCU to add a $500 to $1000 surcharge for just parking only purchases. TCU still gets their money. People that just want to tailgate, they get that. Also, it frees up additional tickets for purchase.

Have you seen what TCU charges for good parking? TCU basically admits that tailgating is more important than the game.