• The KillerFrogs

Season ticket deliveries? ATO Frog?

GoFrog Yourself

I don't understand the hyperventilating. Breath and relax. It has always gotten to my home. Once when they're was a problem I picked them up at Will Call Window. I understand some are out of town so have a friend or family member pick them up. Don't mean to sound so cruel but patience is a virtue.
The sooner I get them the sooner I can put them on stubhub

atofrog

Contributor
I thought I must have missed it too, but I just got an e-mail with my mobile tix so apparently I noticed the option when I renewed.

@atofrog , I like the option, but I think the delivery is a bit cumbersome. The e-mail I got contained a link to all of my mobile tix for the entire season, which means I either need to download them all now and save them in a particular place on my phone (and then hope I don't lose my phone) or figure out a way to quickly access that e-mail every time we get to the stadium (worst case scenario b/c searching for e-mails on mobile apps isn't the easiest and the cell signal around AGCS on game days is notoriously spotty for loading search results). Might I offer two ideas to improve this delivery option?

1) Create a login in the RiffRam app to access your account for mobile tix and quickly load them from there for each game. This is my preferred option.
2) Send a separate e-mail the day prior to each game with a link to that game's tix. If, for some reason, that e-mail doesn't go through we could always search through old e-mails to find the original and access them that way, but at least it would simplify the process of gathering them and finding them in your phone on game day.

Thanks for what you do for all of us.

Glad to hear tickets are arriving! The last batch went out tonight.

Thanks for the feedback on the new mobile season print option. This is helpful and always appreciated. Below are my comments/suggestions.

1. We looked into the login option on the RiffRam app. Unfortunately, the price point they wanted was way too high to justify at this time. Maybe in the future, but not currently.

2. I would suggest using our FREE option that is available to all season ticket holders. It does not matter if your originals are paper or mobile delivery...

Look for “Reissue” under the “My Account” header.
Choose the game and specific ticket(s) to be re-issued.
The new tickets will be sent to you electronically and should arrive almost immediately.
Simple and easy.

Hope that helps and thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

atofrog

Contributor
How do they determine the order tickets are printed/shipped? Is it random? I still have not received my email either.

Honestly, I don’t have a good answer other than it appears to be random. Files are sent alphabetically, but I know they are not shipped that way. I have never asked. My only concern is that ALL get printed, shipped correctly and get out the door as quick as possible. Beyond that, I leave it up to them for sorting.

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you. You should get an email soon as the last batch was finished tonight.

Go Frogs!

froginmn

I heard that if you didn’t receive your tickets by today they would be just be sold on Stubhub. No refunds to you. It’s in the small print.
Seems to me that the most likely reason to need the tickets more than two weeks before the first game is to sell them on StubHub, no?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
ATO, please thank all those responsible for me, for making sure my order (and likely all orders headed to P.O. Boxes) are shipped via USPS and not FedEx. That is fabulous!