• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

GeoFrog

i was always taught those engaged in slow play should be aware and offer that courtesy.

especially after you continue to hit into them and don't even get me started on marshal's on the golf course.

Tell me about it. Last time I played golf I hit into the trees and this guy came walking out:

giphy.gif

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Hmmm...

Something must be going bad with season ticket sales. Just received an email from someone in the TCU ticket office who has been appointed as my "personal ticket representative" offering his services to get me back into the season ticket buying fold.

I sent him a non-terse reply explaining why I'm no longer able to be a season ticket holder (medical issue).

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Hmmm...

Something must be going bad with season ticket sales. Just received an email from someone in the TCU ticket office who has been appointed as my "personal ticket representative" offering his services to get me back into the season ticket buying fold.

I sent him a non-terse reply explaining why I'm no longer able to be a season ticket holder (medical issue).

https://gofrogs.com/news/2019/2/4/football-tcu-athletics-selects-img-learfield-ticket-solutions.aspx

May be just be a new sales push by the new company that took over ticket sales, Learfield. I've noticed they've been overly-communicative.

MAcFroggy

https://gofrogs.com/news/2019/2/4/football-tcu-athletics-selects-img-learfield-ticket-solutions.aspx

May be just be a new sales push by the new company that took over ticket sales, Learfield. I've noticed they've been overly-communicative.

Yeah, I got a call this week. I purchase basketball season tickets through my account, but I get my football season tickets through a friends account (but have previously purchased some through my account as well). They called this week to see if I was interested in renewing my football season tickets.

There was a big article in the athletic a couple weeks ago talking about ticket sales and attendance across college football. Ticket sales are the lifeblood of college programs, but most programs did not even have full scale ticket sales offices. Programs across the country are starting to implement real ticket sale teams similar to pro teams. They are also doing the digital ticket that ADJD tweeted about the other day.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Hmmm...

Yeah, I got the same email. I told him his ticket office was the reason I would not be buying any more tickets from them.

SuperBarrFrog

My clothing line just launched a collaboration with a shirt maker in San Antonio (who makes in house and does top work). We’ve been cooking this up for the last few months. It’s the first collection of many. Very pumped to launch these bad boys!!

https://jackdonnelly.com/collections/shirts

Those look cool but, but I never wear those colors. I don’t do anything In the brown family; no khaki, no tan, no sand. I’m weird as heck.

SuperBarrFrog

Appreciate it. I hear ya. Gotta go with what you feel. We’ll have all diff colors, constructions, fabrics. We plan to launch a new “collection” once a month is small batch offerings.
I have, for some reason, never worn brown since I was allowed to choose my own clothes. Probably because that’s the only color my dad ever wore. Ha. I wear black shoes, he wears brown. I wear grey pants he wears khaki, etc etc.