• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

I’m at my son’s midnight madness football practice. They practice from midnight until 2 then again at 9 am
I remember those days. In high school we had a 24 gym that we used to play basketball until wee hours in the morning. Do it all over again the next day.

Now if I’m up past just midnight it takes me a few days to recover. I’m already pushing it at 10:30pm.

Mean Purple

Koepka seems like a huge [ profanity ]. Put him on the list of athletes I’d least like to have a beer with.
You just described the vast majority of pro golfers.
Koepka has been a real a--hat with his comments about slow play. He has been guilty of slow play himself, even recently. He'll always pin it on the rest of the group. DeChambeau plays like so many other do. Including Tiger Woods. It is just DeChambeu is the recent flavor of the month for the sports "journalists" to bag on. You put that many guys on a course, playing for that much money, play is going to be slow. Nobody really gave that big a [ Finebaum ] about it until there was a 24 hour golf channel and a radio network, both of which needed filler for air time.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Koepka has been a real a--hat with his comments about slow play. He has been guilty of slow play himself, even recently. He'll always pin it on the rest of the group. DeChambeau plays like so many other do. Including Tiger Woods. It is just DeChambeu is the recent flavor of the month for the sports "journalists" to bag on. You put that many guys on a course, playing for that much money, play is going to be slow. Nobody really gave that big a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about it until there was a 24 hour golf channel and a radio network, both of which needed filler for air time.
Yeah but it’s pretty funny to see a guy spend that much time reading a putt and then blow it three feet past the hole. He could have had the same result without spending any time reading it.

I say this as a guy that has little idea how to read a green and is an expert at missing putts by three feet.

Mean Purple

Yeah but it’s pretty funny to see a guy spend that much time reading a putt and then blow it three feet past the hole. He could have had the same result without spending any time reading it.

I say this as a guy that has little idea how to read a green and is an expert at missing putts by three feet.
Ha. true.

Putting tip in the most basic approach - when reading the putt, think about how you would play bank shots on a pool table. Then, don't underestimate the value of lag putts. Then it is just a matter of how much beer to drink.

MTfrog5

Tiger took 30 seconds less on his chip in on 16 at the Masters in 2005 than Bryson took on a 8 football straight putt on a Friday in a who gives a [ Finebaum ] tourney

GeoFrog

giphy.gif

Eight

Koepka has been a real a--hat with his comments about slow play. He has been guilty of slow play himself, even recently. He'll always pin it on the rest of the group. DeChambeau plays like so many other do. Including Tiger Woods. It is just DeChambeu is the recent flavor of the month for the sports "journalists" to bag on. You put that many guys on a course, playing for that much money, play is going to be slow. Nobody really gave that big a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about it until there was a 24 hour golf channel and a radio network, both of which needed filler for air time.

i could care less how long the pros take in looking at putts, but god forbid someone in front of me spends 3-4 minutes lining up a putt they don't even get close while we have to wait after every damn shot .

i am pretty sure one of the lower levels of hell for me is getting stuck behind a slow playing 5-some

MTfrog5

i could care less how long the pros take in looking at putts, but god forbid someone in front of me spends 3-4 minutes lining up a putt they don't even get close while we have to wait after every damn shot .

i am pretty sure one of the lower levels of hell for me is getting stuck behind a slow playing 5-some
4 some or 5 some with 4 carts is the worst

Mean Purple

Play through.