• The KillerFrogs

Fyi

matmoo123

I’ve seen a lot of people wearing these lately, mostly in casual settings. The company is on-running. Are they actually good for running or just the “in” shoe?

I still wear my ASICS for serious running. These don’t have the structural support to do legitimate mileage. More fashion than anything else. I own five pair now...

tcudoc

I still wear my ASICS for serious running. These don’t have the structural support to do legitimate mileage. More fashion than anything else. I own five pair now...
The only serious running I plan to do would be running from Brobdingnagian bears, pony-tailed lotharios, churlish hospital executives, catapulting knives, careening automobiles etc. Should those situations arise, I plan to use the shoes I am wearing at that moment, as I fear that taking the time to put on my serious running shoes could prove detrimental in the grand scheme of things.

Punter1

You rarely see a men’s athletic shoe that has purple on the color scheme so I thought I’d toss this one out here

https://www.hokaoneone.com/mens-fit...rva&utm_source=US_Broadcast&start=9&cgid=sale

If you’ve never worn Hokas before, they exceed comfort expectations and are very sturdy

I won’t wear any other brand including Nike or any of the others

I swear by ‘ em

Anyway I’m not here to sell shoes but these are the best on the market in my humble opinion

I literally have owned 15+ pairs of Hokas over the past 5 years...and Wes is right. They are the most comfortable, most cushioned shoes on the planet. I run stadium steps 3 days a week year round and Hokas are the only thing I wear. Worth every penny....

flyfishingfrog

I’ve been very happy with my Hokas and have 3-4 pair including their trail shoes which. Are great but my current faves are the ones I gave the link to. Very comfortable
Yeah - I bought some Hoka trail runners for trails in Yellowstone/Teton/etc that often have volcanic rock beds - they work great.

frogs9497

If only they'd replace the light blue (or light blue and white) with purple...

51IezoujMXL._UX395_.jpg

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I never heard of this brand until Wes started this thread. Now I am getting their ads at the top of the page. Coincidence? I think not.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
The only serious running I plan to do would be running from Brobdingnagian bears, pony-tailed lotharios, churlish hospital executives, catapulting knives, careening automobiles etc. Should those situations arise, I plan to use the shoes I am wearing at that moment, as I fear that taking the time to put on my serious running shoes could prove detrimental in the grand scheme of things.
Doc, I thought I recognized you in the Black Rifle Coffee Company commercial: