• The KillerFrogs

Fall camp thread

Eight

interesting how people are locked in on the quarterback position and somehow aren't talking about the current situation at linebacker.

ben wilson is out and will miss roughly half the season, montrel has been missing some practice, and that leaves the frogs with one linebacker with 6 career starts as the most experienced frog linebacker.

there are athletes at this position, but this could be something to watch early season.

PO Frog

interesting how people are locked in on the quarterback position and somehow aren't talking about the current situation at linebacker.

ben wilson is out and will miss roughly half the season, montrel has been missing some practice, and that leaves the frogs with one linebacker with 6 career starts as the most experienced frog linebacker.

there are athletes at this position, but this could be something to watch early season.

But at least he couldn't tackle!

CountryFrog

Maybe Justin Rogers will get some time at LB

Wexahu

If you listened to the FrogCast, sounds like Montrel is going to be out for a while

Unfortunately, thinking that M. Wilson could ever stay healthy enough to play through even a 2-3 game stretch is probably fool's thinking. I'd be mildly surprised if he plays more than for a very brief time this year.

TX_Krötenechse

Unfortunately, thinking that M. Wilson could ever stay healthy enough to play through even a 2-3 game stretch is probably fool's thinking. I'd be mildly surprised if he plays more than for a very brief time this year.
I’m not sure anyone outside of the program expected Montrel to actually play a meaningful number of snaps this season.

JockO de Frog

Wait, what? I didn't hear about Wilson or Montrel. Ugh, here we go again. Could it be a strength and conditioning issue or the way our fall practices are conducted? It could be that I just don't follow other team's injuries like I do TCU, but it sure seems like we lead all others in that category.

Wexahu

I’m not sure anyone outside of the program expected Montrel to actually play a meaningful number of snaps this season.

Does anyone know any details about his injury? Is it a chronic issue with a knee or something? Just seems odd that a guy who is on the roster and listed on 2-deep is always hurt and can't seem to get through even practice, much less a game.