• The KillerFrogs

Scrimmage Day?

Eight

Any chance we’ll get any info from today’s scrimmage?

Zach-Galifianakis-Laugh.gif

tcumaniac

I heard from a friend who was there that Duggan looked very sharp
TCU posted 2 videos from the scrimmage in their Instagram story and you could see a handful of folks sitting in the stands watching. Guessing you have to be a big donor/ get invited?

Sounds like Delton has all but been awarded the starting job.

I don’t doubt that the 5th year senior is the best QB right now, but you can’t convince me (after all the great things I keep hearing about max) that Delton after a month of being our starter is still better than Max would be after a month of being our starter.

Froggish

TCU posted 2 videos from the scrimmage in their Instagram story and you could see a handful of folks sitting in the stands watching. Guessing you have to be a big donor/ get invited?

Sounds like Delton has all but been awarded the starting job.

I don’t doubt that the 5th year senior is the best QB right now, but you can’t convince me (after all the great things I keep hearing about max) that Delton after a month of being our starter is still better than Max would be after a month of being our starter.

It’s A QB race for backup to Delton

asleep003

If Collins is unavailable for the opener, will really be looking forward to watching the 3 of them, as already know there is upside with Collins.