• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Was. Just finished my masters

59600E8A-93A8-469E-83AC-6014A55558FC.gif

Ron Swanson

95 on Wednesday, y'all.
Went to a pool party today at my recently-divorced buddy’s house. I get there and no one is in the pool. Didn’t think much about it and then I get it and it’s literally hot-tub-hot in the pool. Not to mention it’s about 100° outside.

Everyone chuckles when they see my reaction and then my buddy explains that he (blacked out) brought a chubby girl home last night and they hooked up in the hot tub around 1:00 AM. He forgot to turn the hot tub off until about noon, and somehow his hot tub bleeds into his pool and the entire pool is around 100°.

Miserable pool party. We all just kept hopping in real quick and hopping out to cool off.

netty2424

Went to a pool party today at my recently-divorced buddy’s house. I get there and no one is in the pool. Didn’t think much about it and then I get it and it’s literally hot-tub-hot in the pool. Not to mention it’s about 100° outside.

Everyone chuckles when they see my reaction and then my buddy explains that he (blacked out) brought a chubby girl home last night and they hooked up in the hot tub around 1:00 AM. He forgot to turn the hot tub off until about noon, and somehow his hot tub bleeds into his pool and the entire pool is around 100°.

Miserable pool party. We all just kept hopping in real quick and hopping out to cool off.
Extra dose of chlorine hopefully.

TCURiggs

Haha. Bags?

HFrog1999

My new pool not only has a heater, it can also chill the water

giphy.gif