• The KillerFrogs

TCU Construction Updates

Eight

damn shame they couldn't get the east side finished, but the weather has been a pain everywhere i guess.

talked to a friend at church in charge of a building project and they are over 2 months behind on a simple addition because of the rain and the problems it caused pouring concrete.

NewFrogFan

Boy, getting old is hard. I remember when you went a place with bleachers and a field just watch a football game. But then, all we had were Mattel rocks and sticks to play with as kids...

Dont forget dirt clods. I think most people had a glove, baseball, a bat or a stick that could be used as a bat. Anyone else eat Flintstone vitamins like sweet tarts and live to tell the story?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Dont forget dirt clods. I think most people had a glove, baseball, a bat or a stick that could be used as a bat. Anyone else eat Flintstone vitamins like sweet tarts and live to tell the story?

Growing up, the milkman (a guy that delivered milk to your home) drove a truck like this

upload_2019-8-6_18-11-10.jpeg
that wasn’t refrigerated. It had shaved ice with milk bottles in it. Had to be filthy, but in the summer we’d grab handfuls to eat. Sounds pretty nasty now!

Big Frog II

I have driven by the stadium a number of times while the scoreboard was under construction, now that it is close to being "filled in", it really does look massive. I wonder how it will affect the wind if coming out of the north.