• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

MTfrog5

All this beer talk has me pretty proud of my research paper I did for my research class a couple semesters ago. My topic was alcohol sales inside college stadiums. Unfortunately TCU didn’t respond after a couple emails asking if they were interested in being part of the study. I sent Donati my paper a couple months ago even though I knew they had plenty of resources already. A lot of what he said in the article this morning supports everything I found during the study. Love him or hate him but CDC will put you into contact with the right people which he did for my study.

netty2424

All this beer talk has me pretty proud of my research paper I did for my research class a couple semesters ago. My topic was alcohol sales inside college stadiums. Unfortunately TCU didn’t respond after a couple emails asking if they were interested in being part of the study. I sent Donati my paper a couple months ago even though I knew they had plenty of resources already. A lot of what he said in the article this morning supports everything I found during the study. Love him or hate him but CDC will put you into contact with the right people which he did for my study.
You’re a student?