• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Maybe, just maybe I didn’t want to put too much out on the www.
giphy.gif

Didnt know Magic played for the Globetrotters.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Holy smokes. Check out this thread.

In case you missed this detail:

"Col. Roy A. Knight, Jr., will be coming home to Texas with a Dignified Arrival on August 8, 2019," his obituary reads. "He will be flown home by his son, Bryan, a Captain with Southwest Airlines, to Dallas Love Field, the same airport where 5-year-old Bryan said goodbye to his father when he left to go to war fifty-two years ago."

Awesome, or what?

Mean Purple

Thanks for getting that, RT. I'm surprised it is still listed that way on wiki. I'm guessing it was a Clemson fan who did it? On Packer's morning show in ACC Network, sounded like a Clemson fan who called in to point it out. I had heard Finebaum was popping off about Dabo and Clemson. The show he has now is nothing compared to the insanity that went on when he had the old show/ network based out of Birmingham. Although, while at WJOX, he was an even bigger Bama homer, to the point that he routinely bashed his own alma mater.

Boomhauer

My elementary PE teacher was a smoke show as I remembered her. She was just starting out her teaching career. I just remember having the biggest crush on her as a young lad and couldn’t wait to get to PE class.

Forward 20-25 years, I ran into her at a bar. I was standing in line to the restroom and I knew it was her immediately as she hadn’t really changed much, but you could tell she was trying to place me. 25 to 45 changes a person, but ages 6-7 to 26-27 was obviously a bigger change.

It was an odd itch, but I didn’t scratch it. She was still very attractive, and the opportunity certainly presented itself as she was in her mid 40’s, single, and way too boozey. It was just too bizarre.

I am disappoint