• The KillerFrogs

The Washington Post: Josh Doctson isn’t upset Redskins didn’t pick up his option

I have been following him closely at Washington. He still has heel pain, he has never gotten over it and there were a few articles this week saying so. I think he lost a lot of his burst coming in and out of cuts. The Redskins fans HATE him and they want to move on from him. He is talked a lot about by the Redskins media, very little of it is positive. They were saying today that they have tried to trade him the last two years with no luck.

I hope he goes to a team that understands how to use him. I think he can still be a very good wr and I hope they play the Skins and he destroys them. They are a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] team with a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] culture.
Every word of this is true. I want him out of there so he can salvage his career.

Salfrog

Tier 1
As someone who does business with them (and dozens of other professional teams), I can tell you this is just not true at all. The Cowboys organization is outstanding.

Agree totally. I have never been a fan of the Jones's, but I have a huge amount of respect for how they run their businesses. As for the Cowboys, it's almost comical at times, but business wise, very well ran.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Agree totally. I have never been a fan of the Jones's, but I have a huge amount of respect for how they run their businesses. As for the Cowboys, it's almost comical at times, but business wise, very well ran.
Now if only jj would retire and let Stephen & Charlotte take over. First day: hire a GM.