• The KillerFrogs

Resolved cable and CBS

Tumbleweed

Recently announced contract dispute is over and in time for NFL's game but what happens to regional broadcast like Fox Sports? Most likely your going to pay for AT&T for coverage then pay five - ten bucks to see TCU play in the B12 per game. NOT saying this will happen this year but most likely w/n two years or less. It's happening fast nowaday and tv isn't like it used to be!

Bob

I recently pulled the plug on DirecTv. My bill had gone up 20% since it was purchased by Southwestern Bell on Steroids even though they did not deliver 2 of the basic networks (Fox and CBS). Happy day except now I need to pick something new before football season. It will have to be delivered over my DSL as I live 260 miles from the nearest city of any size. Recommendations?

I recently pulled the plug on DirecTv. My bill had gone up 20% since it was purchased by Southwestern Bell on Steroids even though they did not deliver 2 of the basic networks (Fox and CBS). Happy day except now I need to pick something new before football season. It will have to be delivered over my DSL as I live 260 miles from the nearest city of any size. Recommendations?

Never took you for a guy with DSLs.

Purp

I have U-verse and I just realized that I no longer get the NFL Network. Apparently it’s been gone since April. Too bad
I noticed that last night too. I hardly ever watched it even during the NFL season. About the only time I ever tuned into NFL Network was during draft time and preseason football in August. Otherwise it was almost never on.

Limp Lizard

At least now I can watch Purdue-Nevada. Purdue will have to show a lot more against Nevada and Vandy (hopefully) than TCU will against PBA.

That was always an advantage, I think. of Baylor's cushy non-conference schedule. Build up confidence, play a lot of players and rest your important players thus reducing chance of injuries.

HToady

I called ATT and complained about the loss of CBS. They reduced my bill $15 and sent me an external antenna hookup so that I can get regular network channels the old fashion way. They just helped me get some TV during driving rainstorms.

Ron Swanson

I have heard that YouTube TV is very good from a couple friends

berryfrog95

I have heard that YouTube TV is very good from a couple friends
Switched last week from DTV (17 years of having it) to YouTube TV.....lots of really good channels and all the sports channels need for 1/2 price.

One thing I’m not fully sure that happened, last night Cowboys game on local channel wouldn’t stream due to some restriction (not that I wanted to watch the game really)....someone may be able to help me out with this...