• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcudoc

I saw that yesterday. My daughter loves that show, even still at 25 years old. There is a series on youtube called Sad Full House. They are one minute episodes that use actual footage from the show, out of context. It is pretty funny in a dark kind of way.

Shorty

I saw that yesterday. My daughter loves that show, even still at 25 years old. There is a series on youtube called Sad Full House. They are one minute episodes that use actual footage from the show, out of context. It is pretty funny in a dark kind of way.
I enjoy the show more after finding out that Saget, Stamos, and Coulier low key weren't enjoying being on a G rated show. They were often cracking R rated jokes on set, doing whippits backstage, etc.

SuperBarrFrog

Unbelievable how callous some people can be. Never miss an opportunity to make a great thing politically divisive. I've seen this kind of thing before myself and it's really fantastic. The least we can do to honor the fallen is celebrate their life and sacrifice with something like this.
Glad I didn’t scroll down past any of his posts.

tcudoc

Stamos looks like Ron Swanson.
Perhaps you know this and are joking, but just in case. Every face on the video has Swanson's (Nick Offerman) face superimposed upon it (pretty seamlessly, really).
The same guy did a video of Bill Hader being interviewed on a talk show telling a story about Tom Cruise. Every time he would say something as said by Tom Cruise, the guy makingthe video would seamlessly superimpose Cruise's face onto Hader's. If you weren't watching close, it was so subtle you would miss it. But it is really pretty cool how the guy does it.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Unbelievable how callous some people can be. Never miss an opportunity to make a great thing politically divisive. I've seen this kind of thing before myself and it's really fantastic. The least we can do to honor the fallen is celebrate their life and their sacrifice with something like this.
You talking about that bizarre "mansplaining" comment? Why she chose to bust that out is beyond me. It wasn't even accurate. Eh, she got hers from the rest of the twitterverse.

And what is mansplaining anyway? Methinks a made up term made up by the opposite of misogynists.

Purp

You talking about that bizarre "mansplaining" comment? Why she chose to bust that out is beyond me. It wasn't even accurate. Eh, she got hers from the rest of the twitterverse.

And what is mansplaining anyway? Methinks a made up term made up by the opposite of misogynists.
I saw that one, but there were a few others. One referred to Soldiers as paid killers and not deserving of our respect. The worst one responded to a comment about "This is America" by saying this isn't America b/c America is genocide of natives, enslaving black people, mass shooters, border patrol putting kids in cages, concentration camps, etc. There were a couple others that caught my attention as inappropriate too. Just sad some people have to descend to that level of depravity when something truly great happens.

ETA: MTFrog caught the same one I did. It mentioned ICE with all the other grievances against America. What possesses someone to hate their country so much when they literally couldn't live as well with as much freedom to speak out against their government anywhere else on earth? That's a person who quite literally can't be made happy by any government. Sad way to live, IMO.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I saw that one, but there were a few others. One referred to Soldiers as paid killers and not deserving of our respect. The worst one responded to a comment about "This is America" by saying this isn't America b/c America is genocide of natives, enslaving black people, mass shooters, border patrol putting kids in cages, concentration camps, etc. There were a couple others that caught my attention as inappropriate too. Just sad some people have to descend to that level of depravity when something truly great happens.

ETA: MTFrog caught the same one I did. It mentioned ICE with all the other grievances against America. What possesses someone to hate their country so much when they literally couldn't live as well with as much freedom to speak out against their government anywhere else on earth? That's a person who quite literally can't be made happy by any government. Sad way to live, IMO.
My understanding is there are checklists of grievances and daily online sharing of those grievances quotas to be met.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
For anyone that cares, Washington and Cleveland are on nfl network. Originally it was jets and giants but they are in a lightning delay.

Edit...
Never mind. They are just bouncing from game to game.

Mean Purple

Unbelievable how callous some people can be. Never miss an opportunity to make a great thing politically divisive. I've seen this kind of thing before myself and it's really fantastic. The least we can do to honor the fallen is celebrate their life and their sacrifice with something like this.
Amen on honoring their service, life and sacrifice. I can't imagine how much the warm welcome meant to his family. Such a great American moment.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
What about flaming chainsaws?

giphy.gif
‘Murica