• The KillerFrogs

Noah Daniels out for the season

Hemingway

giphy.gif

Eight

You suddenly have zero CB depth

definitely in terms of depth with any real game experience.

hopefully tony wallace is who you thought he was when they recruited out of juco and ceasar was defensive scout team player of the year last year.

curious if reed slides back over from safety or they see who of the three freshman step forward

Froggish

Noooooo!! I was really looking for him to set himself to the be that elite shut down guy for next year..This is my least favorite time of year. No actual football games but we’re still get the injuries

LawFrog504

Put these kids in a scheissing bomb shelter all camp if we have to. We are the only place that this happens to this consistently and yet no one addresses it. "Aw shucks well maybe next year! On to the rodeo!" scheiss the rodeo. Keep your studs healthy for scheisss sake

HFrog12

Do you know anything about the injury? Non-contact, contact, got hit by a car on his scooter? This is tackle football. There are always injuries. Last year was pretty bad and if that trend continued and we lose another 25 or whatever it was then I could say we should look into some things. But how about we pump the brakes after one injury?

Last edited:

LawFrog504

Do you know anything about the injury? Non-contact, contact, got hit by a car on his scooter? This is tackle football. There are always injuries. Last year was pretty bad and if that trend continued and we lose another 25 or whatever it was then I could say we should look into some things. But how about we pump the breaks after one injury?
This post will look really stupid in a few weeks. Didn't you enjoy not having Ross all year last year? What about James McFarland in 15? Brandon Bowen too? Im tired of the complacency and the submission to the problem. Noah is light years better than Julius and now we have absolutely no depth at corner whatsoever. But how dare I make the observation??

Eight

This post will look really stupid in a few weeks. Didn't you enjoy not having Ross all year last year? What about James McFarland in 15? Brandon Bowen too? Im tired of the complacency and the submission to the problem. Noah is light years better than Julius and now we have absolutely no depth at corner whatsoever. But how dare I make the observation??

if noah was light years better than julius he would have been starting last year.

he wasn't, he isn't, and at some point physical talent takes a back seat to consistency, always has for gary defensively and it always will as long as he is involved with the defense.

Moose Stuff

I just assume your first sentence is referencing the rest of your post.

HFrog12

Why will it look really stupid in a few weeks? I just said if the trend continues and we lose an exorbitant amount of players then maybe we should look into some things. No I didn't enjoy having Ross out last year and I don't even care to talk about Bowen because he has never been healthy his entire career, he is just made of glass.

I also now have zero faith in GP bc he is starting Julius Lewis over Noah Daniels when Noah is "light years" better than Julius. Mind you I said losing Daniels is a big loss.

Make all the observations you want. I am just not ready to start blaming people for injuries when we had one guy go down.

BABYFACE

LawFrog, did ever play a contact sport?

It sucks for Daniels to get hurt, and it will have an impact, but it is part of the game.