• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘I feel like I’m a playmaker.’ How Alex Delton can win TCU’s starting QB job

Frog-in-law1995

I bet KH also played a lot more games in 2 years than Delton did in 4 b/c one of those 4 years had to be a red shirt year where he couldn't play a down. So Delton played one full season and then was replaced early on last season.

Actually, he played in all four seasons with K State, but got a medical redshirt after 2 games his true freshman year. Still never played much.

4th. down

If Delton goes to Purdue and hangs 40+ on them, we got a chance to make a move to the top. We win that game 27-21, then all bets are off.

Purp

If Delton goes to Purdue and hangs 40+ on them, we got a chance to make a move to the top. We win that game 27-21, then all bets are off.
If that game is close the score will be 10-9 or something similar. They aren't scoring 3 TDs on our defense.

Limp Lizard

Yeah, I can see Delton starting the first game. After then who knows? If he has a rough first half look for him to play a lot more in the second half. That's what happened with Boykin in 2014. The plan was to play both QB's equally, but Boykin struggled in the first half. Then he lit up the second half...and the rest is history.

Hemingway

With Delton I foresee 9 nine guys in the box all the time , till about the 3rd loss which at that point GP rolls the dice on Rogers or Mad Max.