• The KillerFrogs

OT - weird/different/regional sports

SuperBarrFrog

USA should have a strong team for 2020. They finished second place in the HSBC Sevens this year which was by far their best result. They had some key injuries during the year too. They qualified for the Olympics based on their rank.

Last olympics they had LB from the Patriots on their team which is kinda cool. Love watching big time pro athletes compete in other Olympic sports.

AroundWorldFrog

This one and cornhole are the ones I watch when nothing else is on. Occasionally will watch poker if there's really nothing on.

I'd also like to see a return of American Gladiators. That was outstanding late night sports entertainment 20 years ago.
Cornholing is fun. Didn't know it qualified as a sport tho.

Frog-in-law1995

Cornholing is fun. Didn't know it qualified as a sport tho.

chloe.gif

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
This one and cornhole are the ones I watch when nothing else is on. Occasionally will watch poker if there's really nothing on.

I'd also like to see a return of American Gladiators. That was outstanding late night sports entertainment 20 years ago.

What was the TCU fullback that was all roided up that was kicked off the show for hurting one their own roided up regulars? Wasn’t it Scot Bednarski? He lived in my townhouse project in Houston in the late 80s and wore a purple Speedo at the pool. My wife needed a drool bib...

HFrog1999

What was the TCU fullback that was all roided up that was kicked off the show for hurting one their own roided up regulars? Wasn’t it Scot Bednarski? He lived in my townhouse project in Houston in the late 80s and wore a purple Speedo at the pool. My wife needed a drool bib...