• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SuperBarrFrog

that line up sounds much better than their normal stream of talking heads arguing over [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] that wasn't that compelling the first five times they argued about it.

Watching E:60 kick off the coverage with behind the scenes of of big foot festival, ugly dog competition, and beard growing competition

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

There are people in other threads complaining because they fear the new beer sales won’t stop all the complaining.

tenor.gif

TCURiggs

Today espn 2 is doing the ocho all day which is silly sports. Dodgeball, World Cup of pizza spinning, cherry pit spitting, putt putt, golden tee, school bus figure 8, Tetris, marbles, corn hole etc. I’m gonna record as much as I can!

Fun fact: I grew up with Mark Stenmark (actually his two younger brothers were closer to my age), the 2019 Golden Tee tourney champ that they re-aired today. Dude has just been playing Golden Tee as a career for years now, and is one of the best to every do it. Very interesting family, as they were all smart as ship, and the boys were good athletes (they have a sister as well). Mark got a basketball scholarship to the Colorado School of Mines, but didn't stay long, and did all kinds of random ship until he landed on the Golden Tee circuit quite a while back. He just mostly goes to bars and plays in multiple online tournaments, on multiple machines, and then travels to all of the big tourneys as well. Pulls down six figures doing that ship. Unreal.

Edit - his handle is "suqit," but apparently for this most recent championship that was televised his handle was "suqit" backwards/tiqus, so the brass may have made that change for him for the national stage. My wife and I (and Cheese) randomly ran across him at some joint in Houston when we were getting pre-beers before Swanson's wedding. He was working about three machines and could hardly even talk to me when I went over to say hello. Hilarious bit.

Last edited:

tcudoc

I watched the Tetris championship. It was surprisingly mesmerizing.
They should do stuff like that instead of the boring crap they always do.
My son recorded the juggling stuff. He knows all of the hosts and competitors. Heck, I knew them as well from going to juggling festivals with him.
When my son won the gold medals a few weeks back, Penn Gillette added him on Facebook. He started out as a juggler.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
I watched the Tetris championship. It was surprisingly mesmerizing.
They should do stuff like that instead of the boring crap they always do.
My son recorded the juggling stuff. He knows all of the hosts and competitors. Heck, I knew them as well from going to juggling festivals with him.
When my son won the gold medals a few weeks back, Penn Gillette added him on Facebook. He started out as a juggler.

That's really cool.

Back when they had PE in high school we spent one quarter learning how to juggle. Don't think they let kids use flaming torches anymore.

SuperBarrFrog

That's really cool.

Back when they had PE in high school we spent one quarter learning how to juggle. Don't think they let kids use flaming torches anymore.

My elementary PE coach taught us how to juggle then started an after school juggling team. There was maybe 20-25 of us and we would go perform at other schools and once at halftime of college basketball game; it was a ton of fun. She was pretty much everyone’s favorite teacher and we all loved PE class.